Amber Mark - Three Dimensions Deep | Page 11 | The Popjustice Forum

Amber Mark - Three Dimensions Deep

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by Vasilios, Sep 5, 2016.

1. 'What it is' is phenomenal!

Mikal likes this.
  2. I cannot get over What It Is. The bit that comes in around 3:30 is so majestic. Love the way the whole thing takes its sweet time and the melodies unfold so luxuriously... and then by the end she's going for it vocally (but still 100% effortless). Major tune.

tea, Subwaykid, Diet Pop! and 4 others like this.
  3. 100% agree. It's such a good track.

nooniebao and Mikal like this.
  4. New single, Softly, coming out on Friday!

tea, godspeed, FINISH LINE and 2 others like this.

5. She always understands the assignment. This is another great song and this is shaping up to be a phenomenal album.
    Love the Craig David sample! She's serving Rihanna swag in parts of the song and delivery.

6. It doesn’t show in the link but she did say she is performing a new song on Colors

7. Song is up now. She can do no wrong

8. The way her music always sounds so ethereal... This album is going to be sublime.

sesita likes this.
  9. Subwaykid

Subwaykid Staff Member

She played a few tracks on a Live the other day and honestly they were all great.

10. Mek yourself at home mi luv ya cologne
    We flyin to Rome mi ah ride wit ya

[​IMG]

nooniebao and Vasilios like this.
  11. This about to be the best album of the year. I am so excited

12. Really excited to listen to the album!

13. Healing Hearts is a hit!

[​IMG]

14. Can’t really fault this after a couple of plays. Looking forward to letting the songs sink in, and happy that years after first wowing us all with “Way Back”, she’s finally got an album out there!

15. ADM

ADM

I didn't realise this was out!!!

I kinda fell off of her when she was relasing random singles but ended up loving alot of them, I just didn't keep up too much. (I LOVED 3:33, it's one of my favourite projects by an artist ever!)

Excited to dive back in, she's playing Dublin the night before my birthday too, I'm there!

16. On & On - those STRINGS!

[​IMG]

tea, FINISH LINE and bonnieetclyde like this.
  17. This is just unreal. And the fact that she's self produced... wig

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.