American Horror Story | Page 175 | The Popjustice Forum

American Horror Story

Discussion in 'TV + Film' started by Someboy, Oct 4, 2011.

1. 1) Asylum
    2) Coven
    3) Freak Show
    4) Roanoke
    5) Murder House

6) Hotel
    Hell's pit

a pile of Satan's excrement
    7) Cult

2. 1. Coven
    2. Asylum
    3. Murder House
    4. Roanoke
    5. Freak Show
    6. Hotel

2209378734. Cult

3. kal

kal

1. Asylum
    2. Freakshow
    3. Hotel
    4. Coven
    5. Murder House
    6. Cult

9999999. Roanoke

Hybridcookie likes this.
  4. I enjoyed Cult overall, but it seemed more of a psychological drama than a horror show.

5. He's eyeing Anjelica Huston as well.

NuhdeensPassport likes this.
  6. BTG

BTG

Angelica Huston's guest stint on Medium was a series high for that show, I fear she'll be joining AHS as it continues its' slide downward.

Espeon likes this.
  7. Why do I feel like adding Joan and Anjelica is probably going to change the theme of the new season... like how S5 was supposed to be Civil War with Jessica Lange until they signed Gaga and changed it to Hotel

lushLuck likes this.
  8. He usually has a few ideas going. I think S5 changed because Lange wouldn't come back. It sounds like this season has been locked for a while since he booked Kathy Bates as the lead a while back. I'm interested to see what he'll do with Joan, though.

9. Kathy as the lead?

[​IMG]

lushLuck likes this.
  10. DAME JOAN COLLINS.

ImaginationS and RoffleMayo like this.
  11. Joan makes total sense in the Ryan Murphy universe.

Lapras and lushLuck like this.
  12. I haven’t seen Cult yet but recently devoured Murder House - Roanoke in very quick time curtesy of Netflix.
    My fave list?
    1) Asylum
    2) Freak Show
    3) Coven
    4) Roanoke
    5) Murder House
    6) Hotel

13. The next seasons takes place '18 months from today' and features Evan Peters as 'a comedic hair stylist' and Joan Collins as his grandmother (he'll get to do her hair). Of the season's tone, Murphy said: “It's heightened. It’s not necessarily as real and grounded as the past season. We’re sort of getting back to Asylum and Coven."

Also, “I will tell you that three of our leads are indeed minorities.”

biffy77 and sugarcoma like this.
  14. Doesn't he say they're getting back to Asylum every season?

15. So the next season will take place on the eve of the 2020 US election?

Zzzzzzz

Meathook, lushLuck and Lapras like this.
  16. As long as they don’t do a FOOTBALLERS’ WIVES and spunk Joan away in THREE EPISODES FLAT.

lushLuck likes this.
  17. Apparently Billy Eichner, Adina Porter, Cheyenne Jackson, and Leslie Grossman are all back for next season.

18. Adina Porter is amazing so great to hear she’ll be back

Meathook and P'NutButter like this.
  19. Dddd she's one of my least-favorite recurring cast members. I just find her super wooden. Through much of Roanoke I felt like she was reading her lines off of her hand. I liked her a lot more during Cult before it all turned to shit, but I'm not overly-excited about her casting. Ditto for Cheyenne Jackson. Gimme Lily Rabe, Denis O'Hare, Finn Wittrock, Zachary Quinto, and Frances Conroy. I'd love to have Angela Bassett back but I never felt like she was given great writing or characters after Coven + she's on 9-1-1 now.

Also we need Connie Britton & Jessica Lange back. PLEASE.

Last edited: Apr 8, 2018
    Dee91, biffy77 and Raw Sugar like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.