American Horror Story | Page 237 | The Popjustice Forum

American Horror Story

Discussion in 'TV + Film' started by Someboy, Oct 4, 2011.

1. Basically Ryan wants to fuck him. What an absolute joke.

Karvel, andru, Bogdan and 2 others like this.
  2. She was a regular though as she was in the opening credits. I know, contracts and all that nonsense.

dontkillmyvibe likes this.
  3. I think she got it because she's a big name. She wasn't there in the first episodes and even after she appeared she had very few lines (except for the Murder House ep). I want to see her more! She's not a very good actress but I like her!

Faceintheleaves, Cathal and -tastic like this.
  4. Honestly I could watch Emma Roberts playing slight variations on the same character for the rest of my life.

Faceintheleaves, LP, Alenko and 12 others like this.
  5. So could Ryan Murphy, apparently.

Island, LP, Vitamin and 16 others like this.
  6. He has recently discussed bringing back Scream Queens, so you're not wrong.

Cathal, berserkboi and -tastic like this.
  7. Emma plays that character better than anyone before her

Rei Ayanami, Cathal, Meathook and 4 others like this.
  8. Emma owns both her roles on AHS and Scream Queens. And that's a fact. Being a not so great actor or well it doesn't matter. She does her worthy penance.

Goodmorning, sluts. Apparently it's "slits" due to a Mandela effect. Don't ask me why, it just is. Look it up.

9. She got replaced.

10. That's unfortunate because I was looking forward to it.

11. Bookmarkt me that Miss Ryan will do the most by making him do a butt scene. It's already written into the script as I type this.

Island, Alenko, Karvel and 8 others like this.
  12. Okay, but I wouldn't be opposed to that.

LP and Meathook like this.
  13. Y’all could just look at his Instagram and save yourself some time/tissues.

Meathook likes this.
  14. It is kinda iconic that if you’re a male cast in a Ryan Murphy project you are pretty much expected to get your arse out at some point.

Ryan is just flipping the Hollywood patriarchy on its well defined ass!

POPGASM, Shockbox and kal like this.
  15. I'm sorry but I have to laugh at the fact that Gus' husband is actively trying to become a succesful actor while Gus is literally handed a role because of the fact that Ryan's gay collection needs to grow.

Island, Subspace88, LP and 8 others like this.
  16. kal

kal

I’m all for this.

Itty Bitty Piggy and superglowy like this.
  17. Butts are great

18. ....as long as they’re intregal to the plot of course!

berserkboi likes this.
  19. You realise this is the American Horror Story, A Ryan Murphy Production TM ddd

Rob and DoggySwami like this.
  20. What is this plot you speak of?

berserkboi likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.