American Horror Story | Page 238 | The Popjustice Forum

American Horror Story

Discussion in 'TV + Film' started by Someboy, Oct 4, 2011.

1. Evan is taking a break from acting so most likely won't appear in season 9.

2. Sarah Paulson cast as Evan Peters.

3. Lots of speculation (based on supposed leaked spoilers, but who knows with Twitter) that this season is set in Nevada in the 70s with an Area 51 theme. The descriptions also mention a brothel and that Murphy wants it to be glamorous in the vein of Hotel.

Andrew.L likes this.
  4. Alien is always rumoured but I'd be so here for it. Watch them connect it with Asylum.

kal likes this.
  5. SockMonkey

SockMonkey Administrator

They should connect it all to Pose and Versace too. That’s be fun.

6. American Pose Story: Versace VS Mr. Schue - Scream Queens Reloaded coming in 2020.

Heretic, Sail On, superglowy and 7 others like this.
  7. She didn't. Nan brought Misty back as it was a present to Mallory from the Voodoo guy Papa Legba

Holly Something likes this.
  8. BTG

BTG

I wish I had faith we were going to get an amazing slasher season because the aesthetics are amazing.

Remorque, Alenko, Island and 8 others like this.
  9. This will be good.

10. I want this to be good but I can't invest anymore.

Rob, Bogdan, Heartthrob and 2 others like this.
  11. I'll check out the first episode but it's not worth it anymore.

12. [​IMG]

Remorque, Rob, enjoy v2.0 and 3 others like this.
  13. So... the Scream Queens Summer Camp season he wanted to do before the show got cancelled?

14. I havent loved a season since Asylum but Coven to Cult were thoroughly enjoyable. Apocalypse was just horrendous. The show has ran its course already but I guess Ryan will milk it to the end.

15. I can't wait to see Emma Roberts show off some acting chops as... a bitch in the '80s.

Big Bang, Alenko, Lapras and 5 others like this.
  16. I'm so here for a slasher season! They really gave us some nice 80s fantasy with that synthpop post-punk soundtrack during Hotel so I'm very excited about the music they're gonna use on this.

Meathook and biffy77 like this.
  17. Here for something a bit more simplified.

18. I can’t wait for all the people who have been dragging this show since Season 7 to tune in once again and feign surprise that it falls back on the same tropes for the ninth season.

19. I can't wait for everyone to love the first episode then slowly grow increasingly annoyed with it as the season progresses!

Remorque, Meathook, Joe. and 2 others like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.