American Horror Story | Page 296 | The Popjustice Forum

American Horror Story

Discussion in 'TV + Film' started by Someboy, Oct 4, 2011.

1. I can tell already this is going to be terrible.

2. Ms. Patti's in, I'm in.

3. YAS @ Rebecca Dayan now being a Ryan Murphy girl

4. Might watch this for the first time in years nn.

5. 10.19 seems like a late premiere date, no? I pack up my seasonal horror interests the minute the clock strikes midnight after Halloween. (And then start streaming Wrapped in Red.)

6. Try being a Dragula fan!

7. I'm low-key excited for this to be a big gay mess.

zephyr likes this.
  8. I mean we been knew it hasn't been horror in ages but that just looks like some gheys in the city with some weird shit/costume thrown in.

WHERE IS THE HORROR?! WHERE ARE THEY?!

maneater83 and Karvel like this.
  9. The main reason I'm excited for this season
    [​IMG]

But real talk, both halves of last season were actually fantastic despite the awful endings. I enjoyed watching, which is more than I can say for a few other seasons, so hopefully this season will be solid too.

The cast looks great, and I'm actually really surprised Zachary Quinto is back because I thought he and Ryan Murphy had some sort of falling out?

10. I just binged 1984 and would rank it as one of the best seasons after 1-3. Billie is such a star and I’m happy she’s coming back for the new season!

man.tis.shrimp likes this.
  11. 1984 was the first season I actually gave up on, despite getting very close during Apocalypse. I just found them both lacking any real tension, full of shit acting and terrible attempts at humor. And the dialogue was atrocious. I enjoyed Red Tide quite a bit until the finale, but I also gave up on Death Valley. So, as usual, I'll give this a try and just see how it goes. If it's as bad as 1984 and Death Valley (and Cult and Apocalypse...), I won't hesitate to drop it. If it ends up being as fun and creepy as Red Tide, I'll be pleasantly surprised.

burzacott likes this.
  12. 1984 is one of my favorites too nn. Apocalypse is by far the nadir of the series. Incomprehensible AND boring. I can tolerate nonsense if it's entertaining, but damn I wanted to fall asleep through most of that season.

13. 1984 is the absolute pits of television. Truly dreadful. Had I not seen such glowing reports about Red Tide in this very thread, I’d never have watched this show again.

14. The way I will watch this to the very end despite only enjoying 3 (maybe 4) seasons of it... I really hate myself.

15. I actually gave up after Apocalypse and haven‘t watched a season since then.

But I guess I‘ll watch them at some point.

16. This show is like a seasonal tradition, I'll watch it and I'll hate it.

17. Every time this premiere approaches anything resembling tension or horror, it cuts away - the opening kill, the chase in the woods, the photoshoot, the sauna. Instead we're getting... Patti LuPone singing in bathhouse. Weird, weird choices being made in what could have been a truly creepy episode.

Sam, lushLuck and HairBodyFace like this.
  18. Now I know you're not saying this like it's a bad thing.
    [​IMG]

19. Yeah, I'm bored.

lushLuck likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.