American Horror Story

He/Him
_large.jpg
Might watch this for the first time in years nn.

10.19 seems like a late premiere date, no? I pack up my seasonal horror interests the minute the clock strikes midnight after Halloween. (And then start streaming Wrapped in Red.)

She/Her/Queen
I mean we been knew it hasn't been horror in ages but that just looks like some gheys in the city with some weird shit/costume thrown in.

WHERE IS THE HORROR?! WHERE ARE THEY?!

The main reason I'm excited for this season
311078275_5666681660034437_3345524675694131584_n.jpg

But real talk, both halves of last season were actually fantastic despite the awful endings. I enjoyed watching, which is more than I can say for a few other seasons, so hopefully this season will be solid too.

The cast looks great, and I'm actually really surprised Zachary Quinto is back because I thought he and Ryan Murphy had some sort of falling out?

1984 was the first season I actually gave up on, despite getting very close during Apocalypse. I just found them both lacking any real tension, full of shit acting and terrible attempts at humor. And the dialogue was atrocious. I enjoyed Red Tide quite a bit until the finale, but I also gave up on Death Valley. So, as usual, I'll give this a try and just see how it goes. If it's as bad as 1984 and Death Valley (and Cult and Apocalypse...), I won't hesitate to drop it. If it ends up being as fun and creepy as Red Tide, I'll be pleasantly surprised.

he/him/his
I actually gave up after Apocalypse and haven‘t watched a season since then.

But I guess I‘ll watch them at some point.