American Horror Story

Also, Monster is a Netflix production and AHS is FX. I don’t think FX wants it to end, although it is not the best, AHS for sure sparks online conversation and interest.

I think I read somewhere FX was trying to get Ryan to be exclusive to them again, I mean he didn’t made them Shonda levels of success but he did chunk out a few successful projects for Netflix.

So the first two episodes dropped on UK Disney+ and I’m hooked. I haven’t enjoyed a season of AHS since Roanoke so this is a breath of fresh air.
Same. Absolutely loved the first two episodes (although the opening scene of the second episode was too grotesque for me). It's the first time in a long time I've been excited for AHS.

Last edited:
So the first two episodes dropped on UK Disney+ and I’m hooked. I haven’t enjoyed a season of AHS since Roanoke so this is a breath of fresh air.

Same i caught up with this season on Disney+ and it is refreshingly good so far.

I’ve been watching NYC on Disney+ and was surprised how great it was. I actually assumed it was just seven episodes as thats all that was on there so when I realised there was three more, I found streams online. This was a mistake on my part. In true AHS style, the wheels have truly come off and all their good work was undone.

I did really enjoy those first seven episodes though.

This wasn’t necessarily a bad season, and I enjoyed it up to a point, but the themes it was grappling with felt like they’ve been better explored elsewhere, even on other Ryan Murphy productions. Those last few episodes made their point so many times over I nearly gave up.

So after saying I won't watch this and I haven't watched the last/latest seasons of Industry, Euphoria, Insecure, The White Lotus, Chucky, House Of Dragons - I have started the first episode of this and I think I am gonna binge it.

noenoeway.gif

I like the first episode. I hate Russell's horrendous American accent.

Also I'm SCREAMING that Patti Lupone's role is being regulated to a singer in a cig's bathhouse with different fabulous headgears, I-

Last edited: