American Horror Story | Page 7 | The Popjustice Forum

American Horror Story

Discussion in 'TV + Film' started by Someboy, Oct 4, 2011.

1. Can't wait!

2. The word 'aliens' scares me - the great thing about season one, despite its craziness, was how they grounded it some way in a sort of supernatural reality.

3. Hags

Hags Guest

4. Thinking of watching Season One tonight, worth it?

5. YES.

YES.

YES.

6. Hags

Hags Guest

New teaser is out! It's called Fork. CANNIBALISM ALARM

7. T&C

T&C

The promos make it look so good! I can't wait. There really are no TV shows I watch religiously now but American Horror Story has that potential. Season 1 was great so I hope they can continue it with these new story.

(Why is Adam Levine in this? He one of the most annoying pop stars at the moment)

8. Jessica Lange needs to be the star of every season going forward. I cannot wait, October seems ages away.

9. SockMonkey

SockMonkey Guest

How odd, apparently 5 seconds of footage has been cut from the UK DVD/Blu-ray release of the first series, as it contains dialogue which gives advice on successful suicide technique. Despite it being shown on TV.

10. That's the stupidest thing I've ever heard.

If you want a successful suicide, you just google how.

11. SockMonkey

SockMonkey Guest

YAY for Jessica Lange at the Emmys. But boo for the series only winning 2 of the 17 it was nominated for. The other was best hairstyling, which essentially was because of Jessica Lange too.

12. Hags

Hags Guest

Eric Stonestreet from Modern Family, who was in last years and had the phobia about urban legends, is back as a serial killer. Joy of joys!

13. Connie Britton was a horror story at the Emmys. Her hair and dress was SHOCKING.

14. The first 5 minutes are on youtube and are ridiculous.

It doesn't feature anyone of the main cast so it's not that interesting.

15. I didn't like that opening at all, It was like a scene from a b-grade horror movie, the dialogue just as corny.

Probably doesn't help I can't take Adam Lavine seriously as an 'actor'.

Can't wait to see the rest though!

16. Hags

Hags Guest

I just don't care about anything other than the asylum. The plot with Adam and his girlfriend exploring is shit.

17. Dylan mcdermott is coming back.

Ew.

Last edited: Oct 18, 2012
  18. SockMonkey

SockMonkey Guest

I'm just concentrating on the first four words of your post and having 'a moment'.

19. Hags

Hags Guest

The Asylum premiere was the most perfect hour of television I've seen all year. Jessica Lange, Even Peters & Sarah Paulson blew me away.

So: what's the good Doctor hiding? Obviously patients who've been his experiments.

20. SockMonkey

SockMonkey Guest

I'm going to have to not open this thread until the series finishes, as we're not getting it in the UK until October 30th. Boo.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.