American Horror Story | Page 8 | The Popjustice Forum

American Horror Story

Discussion in 'TV + Film' started by Someboy, Oct 4, 2011.

1. Excellent first episode, really. I bow down to queen Jessica Lange.

James Cromwell is so good too. They have to reunite him and Frances Conroy.

2. Fantastic first episode. As usual Jessica Lange stole the show. Sister Jude is easily my favorite character at the moment. Constance being my bias in the first season. Seeing Evan Peters' butt was also a highlight. I still can't take Adam Levine seriously as an actor. But oh well, all around it was well acted and well written. So ready for the next episode. I'm not quite sure how I feel about the alien aspect. But we'll see.

3. As long as they're actually going for it, I don't mind. There's nothing I would hate more than 10 episodes of "are they real or are they in his head?", only to find out... they were in his head.

4. I can't believe they've decided to shove aliens into the plot, and yet it's completely believable because Ryan Murphy is behind it. I'm not sure I'll love it as much as the first season - I really miss that beautiful house - but the cast assembled here is amazing and I can't wait to see where it goes.

5. Brilliant opening episode. I think I'm going to enjoy this more than the first season!

Evan Peters and Jessica Lange were outstanding.

6. Hags

Hags Guest

The second episode was flaw free. From the start with them bumping off Adam Levine (so soon!!) and Lana's girlfriend, to the exorcism, to any of Chloe's scenes, to the jawdropping stuff about Sister Jude.

So: Eunice is obviously possessed now, right? And either Grace or Dr Arden is Bloody Face?

7. Second episode was on point.

All the actors really brought it.

Sarah Paulson even made me a bit teary-eyed.

8. Hags

Hags Guest

Been thinking about it and it has to be Dr Arden: he has easy access in and out to kill Lana's girlfriend and when he kills the women he feeds them to whatever is in the woods.

9. They'd have to be young enough to keep doing it fifty years later though.

10. Tonight's episode was just phenomenal. Intense from start to finish. The best one yet and further proving just how much better this season already is compared to the first.

11. Hags

Hags Guest

Thoughts -

1) Pepper is an alien. We didn't know where she was when the alien appeared, and there's no other candidates since we know where Shelley, Kit, Grace and Lana were.

2) I fucking love Evil Sister Eunice.

3) So does that mean Adam Levine & Jenna Tatum's characters are dead? The shots looked pretty fatal. If so, they were kind of a waste.

4) Dr Arden is obviously Bloody Face of 1964.

5) I'm loving the new, cracked Sister Jude. She's going on quite the journey.

6) I'm glad Lana found out Kit wasn't Bloody Face and they didn't drag it out.

7) I totally called what the things in the woods were before the first episode! Smug face!

Overall a fucking amazing episode. I literally spent 40 minutes with my jaw on the floor. Keep it up, AHS.

12. That episode was brilliant. I love that it's just always so batshit and tacky but I'm always hooked!

Lily Rabe (who plays Sister Eunice) is so so amazing! And they should really hand over all awards to Jessica Lange right this instant.

13. This is actually starting to compete with Days of Our Lives as craziest show ever.

I love it.

14. Finally.
    Some justice.

Let's hope Dr. Arden dies in the next episode.
    I gasped when it was revealed that the other guy knew. Jessica Lange might turn out to be the likeable character of the season.

Using Anne Frank feels so wrong but works so right for this shitshow.

I feel bad for Chloe that she didn't get an Emmy moment. It seems too late now.

15. Hags

Hags Guest

So, can we all agree that Dr Thredson is Bloody Face? His manipulation of Kit & Lana is very suspicous. I loved Dr Arden finally getting his, and once again the ending made me literally gasp out loud. Fucking hell, Shelley.

16. This show continues to be fantastic. I can't actually choose which I prefer between this and The Walking Dead because both just keep topping each other, week on week. I, too, think Dr. Thredson is Bloodface and his sole reasoning for wanting to free Lana is so that he can have her in a close enough proximity to be able to kill her. The show progresses so fast each week that it's near impossible for there not to be some sort of huge train-like collision (which I think will happen next week) and I can't wait.

Oh and I love Anne Frank.

17. Dr. Arden is becoming this super villain which we haven't seen the likes of in television since, well... Sylar in Heroes, appropriately enough. I'm going to have nightmares about him.

Franka Potente is amazing.

18. Same. these two are the only shows i'm interested in right now.

19. This show just keeps getting crazier, but the crazier it gets the more brilliant it gets. Another fantastic episode. Sister Jude really seems like she may end up being the unlikely hero in all this.

On another note, I spent a good five minutes laughing at this. Poor Shelley, though. I really hate that she's basically been finished off already.

20. Hags

Hags Guest

The rumours are Pepper gets revenge for Shelley? Which is going to be fucking amazing.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.