American Idol 2012 - Season 11 | Page 8 | The Popjustice Forum

American Idol 2012 - Season 11

Discussion in 'TV + Film' started by Vignesh, Dec 25, 2011.

1. This doesn't work slowed down.

All momentum is lost.

I would have loved her to do upbeat Beyonce. I much prefer 'Pop Jessica' to 'Ballad Jessica'.

2. IotV

IotV Guest

Christ, you know it's possible to edit your post? It's not as though it's a fast moving topic either.

3. Yeah Phillip was great but he's such a bore.

4. DIONNE!!!

5. Mariah Carey???

Give me strength.

He's going to kill it though isn't he.

6. What is Skylar wearing?

7. Was fully expecting Elise to go this week.

Not anymore.

8. 1 - Elise
    2 - Joshua
    3 - Phillip
    4 - Skylar
    5 - Jessica
    6 - Colton
    7 - Deandre
    8 - Holly
    9 - Heejun

No on was actualybad, but Heejun was easily the worst.

Other than Heejun I'd guess that whoever get's voted out will get saved (Unless they're terrible when they sing for survival).

9. I agree. It makes the topic really difficult to read the way he's posting.

10. SockMonkey

SockMonkey Guest

Yes, can you just edit one post rather than flooding with loads? It's not like anyone is replying.

11. As I've said before, these sort of posts by Baby Clyde belong on Twitter.

I'm glad Heejun went, he was pretty dire. I think Elise will be next to go although every single one of them is fantastic.

12. I'm glad that Heejun was eliminated as well. He was very annoying.

Scotty McCreery's performance of 'Water Tower Town' was great, and it was cool to see him get awarded with his platinum plaque for his debut album. I always knew he would be successful after winning the show.

My favorites at the moment are DeAndre, Jessica, Elise and Colton. I was thrilled that DeAndre gave such an amazing performance of 'Sometimes I Cry' and was voted safe this week. His falsetto is absolutely brilliant.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Er0-LOu-vfo

Also, his excitement over being surprised by his idol, Eric Benet, was pretty amazing.

13. How on earth do BC posts make anything hard to read ?

You should all thank him for actually contributing, it's not like anyone else is bothering !!

14. ^And you should contribute to the thread by actually discussing the show, instead of rehashing an issue that was already resolved by the moderator yesterday.

Anyways, I'm excited for the 80's week theme and Gwen Stefani is the guest mentor, so it should be really good. There are some contestants who really need to up their game this week, but overall, the strongest singers/performers have all remained in the competition.

15. Which isn't my fault. I'm simply posting in this thread as the show airs in exactly the same was as I have done in past years and would do so for X Factor, The Voice etc.

It would make absolutely no sense to edit one post and quite why anybody cares what I do when clearly no one else is reading it anyway is beyond me.

I'm not sure how the way I'm posting is making it difficult for anyone else to read but I assure it would be far more difficult if I hadn't been posting, as there would be fuck all to read.

Anyway a mod has spoken so don't fear my terribly innappropriate behaviour will cease and I won't post like that in this thread again. In fact I won't post in this thread again at all.

Have fun.

16. I for one am glad that Heejun is out. SUPER GLAD. His schtick or whatever he was trying to accomplish stopped being funny episodes ago.

Next week's theme should be super interesting! Can't wait!

17. I'm so disappointed that DeAndre was eliminated. He was actually one of my fave ever singers on the show. I love that he really wants to bring back real R&B/soul music, and I think he has a bright future ahead of him as a successful singer.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YMUrylmCXbg

Last edited: Apr 11, 2012
  18. So they used the judges save on Jessica.... So two people go home this week right?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.