America's Next Top Model | Page 65 | The Popjustice Forum

America's Next Top Model

Discussion in 'TV + Film' started by Big Bang, Aug 3, 2013.

1. Mvnl

Mvnl Staff Member

Probably the least convincing ever attempt of giving the potential winner 'something to overcome' in the competition.

constantino, phily693, LPMA and 3 others like this.
  2. Uno

Uno

I wish Brendi didn't quit. Not because I like her or wanted her to stay, but because she now joins the likes of the iconic Cassandra, Liz, Alisha, Louise, and Ebony as quitters. She is not in their league.

3. Mvnl

Mvnl Staff Member

When was the last episode?
    I thought I was used to the new one being available to watch by wednesday this season?

Holly Something likes this.
  4. Rio and Kyla’s photos should have been swapped around. Rio’s...wasn’t good.

I screamed at Jeana pretending she was knocked out by the set and the replay of literally nothing hitting her. I kind of love Shanice now.

5. Uno

Uno

Shanice’s hair looked so good during the challenge photoshoot. She finally looked like a model.

That ugly ass poodle hair that she has now is just awful to look at.

6. I really thought Jeana had the best photo last night. I feel like they just dragged her for the drama.

McQueer likes this.
  7. Shanice is my favourite. Personality for daze and always seems to pull off a good photo.

8. Brendi was right to quit, her photo was awful and I think she would have been eliminated anyway.

[​IMG]

I thought Rio's was 2nd worst.

9. Looking at Brendi's pic above, its incredibly weak and almost certainly would have put her in the bottom. But I'm glad the 2 then bottom girls both survived because of her quitting.

10. Jeana definitely didn't deserve to be in the bottom two. The bottom two should have been Shanice and Erin. I love Erin but that close-up was atrocious. I really don't understand Shanice's win at all but maybe they're just setting her up high so her fall next week will be harder? Heck I thought Kyla's photo was better than Shanice's. I really didn't see their critiques and thought she looked great.

Khrystyana and Jeana are the clear top two in my opinion. The rest of the girls have been coasting the entire show.

Sanctuary likes this.
  11. So happy that Brendi is gone.

12. Mr.Arroz

Mr.Arroz Staff Member

Rio to go next.

13. Honestly, why was Kyla bottom 2?! Her photo was good!

Am I the only person thinking Kyla's was better than Rio's?

Last edited: Mar 8, 2018
    Pink Frost likes this.
  14. Mr.Arroz

Mr.Arroz Staff Member

Rio's is tragic.

constantino, junglefish, LPMA and 5 others like this.
  15. They love a placement based on a narrative don't they? Rather than based on the quality of the photo.

Joe. likes this.
  16. Mvnl

Mvnl Staff Member

I'm 100% sure they even pick the photo based on the narrative.

17. I don’t think they did it as much in the older days, or at least as blatantly. It’s just so transparent now.

Pink Frost likes this.
  18. So we have clearly all settled back into the groove of the series. I think there are some really strong and compelling models.

19. Uno

Uno

Shanice would probably be my favorite if she didn’t have all those tattoos and dire hair.

20. Khyrstyana is my favorite. Her photos are gorgeous and make me feel things.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.