Amy MacDonald - Life In A Beautiful Light (June 2012) | The Popjustice Forum

Amy MacDonald - Life In A Beautiful Light (June 2012)

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by Iggypig, May 11, 2012.

1. Hello,

I don't know if there's already a thread for this, I tried the search thingy and nothing come up. Move or delete as necessary.

Anyone else excited by Amys upcoming album? I must admit I really like her, I find her songs very catchy, her last album (A Curious Thing) took longer to grab my attention than her first album, but it is very good if you give it a chance.

It'll be available in deluxe and super deluxe additions, here's the vid to the first single, Slow It Down.

http://youtu.be/oGwXzrW5mFc

2. Thanks, I hadn't heard that. I also quite enjoyed her first two albums, so I'll check the new one out. Is there a release date yet?

3. She's done it again with Slow It Down such a great summer track. Not so keen on the title track but it may grow. Anyway looking forward to the album

Last edited: May 11, 2012
  4. she has some amazing songs! can't wait for the new album

5. I'm sure this will be another good album from Amy. I did like the last one, though admittedly it did take more than a few listens to get there, and in this day and age people seem to have less and less patience to take the time to get to know an album properly ( sweeping generalisation I know ).

6. Also WTF with regular album, deluxe and superdeluxe?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.