Analog Horror | The Popjustice Forum

Analog Horror

Discussion in 'The Internet' started by Karvel, Feb 12, 2022.

1. I wanted to post this in the horror movies topic, but might aswell start a new topic.

The whole Analog Horror thing, while it's already a bit too overdone and a bit predictable, it has been an interesting phenomenon and is an interesting take in storytelling.

The Walten Files starts a bit slow, but I love how overboard, and aggressively lofi and creepy the whole thing is, the story is a lot, but it's quite captivating

The Gemini Home project (Nexpo did a great coverup which explains the story brilliantly, he also did one for The Walten Files), is great, the whole Eldricht horror meets Cosmic Horror is a great spin and the aesthetics are extremely well done, probably the best one I stumbled upon so far.

Last edited: Feb 15, 2022
  2. The Smile Tapes and the Chimpy Chippa's Tapes are also underrated analog horror projects!

Remorque likes this.
  3. Local58 is unmatched as far as I'm concerned. "Contingency" haunts me

Karvel, Remorque and johnny_tsunami like this.
  4. The way I plan to watch all of their videos in bed tonight. This is exactly the type of weird shit I like to find, so thank you.

Remorque, Karvel and Andy French like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.