...and it started with a Hello | The Popjustice Forum

...and it started with a Hello

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by fatyoshi, Dec 26, 2018.

1. Hi, I'm Casey. I'm a 24 year old pop (and overall) music fan from Ohio. I'm always starved for interesting discussion/discourse of any kind in my average day-to-day life, particularly related to my hobbies like music so that's how I ended up here I guess. I've lurked here and there in the past and this seemed like a nice place to hopefully hop into posting.

Most pop artists will have at least one or a few songs I will like or at least redeeming qualities that I can see but some of my favorite artists are below. (Not all of them are pop adjacent but this is an introduction post about me):

Mitski, Tegan and Sara, Perfume Genius, Against Me!, Sleater-Kinney, Xiu Xiu, Tancred, Charli XCX, Lana Del Rey, Yeah Yeah Yeahs, Japanese Breakfast, Jimmy Eat World, Now Now, Beyonce, Told Slant, The Jezabels, How to Dress Well, Bloc Party, pronoun., Lorde, The Cure, Daughter, Broken Social Scene, Carly Rae Jepsen, Paramore, Metric, La Roux, Robyn, Mal Blum, Rihanna, Allie X, Sombear

I'm also pretty into film, tv, video games, and occasionally books so maybe you'll catch me rambling about those at some point around here also. Hope to see some of you around on here.

2. londonrain

londonrain Staff Member

Welcome!

fatyoshi likes this.
  3. Hello and welcome!

fatyoshi likes this.
  4. Hello! Against Me! appreciation is always welcomed!

fatyoshi likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.