Angèle - Nonante-cinq ('95) | Page 5 | The Popjustice Forum

Angèle - Nonante-cinq ('95)

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by Vasilios, Apr 20, 2019.

1. AMAZING COVER.

2. I hope there’s a vinyl

Trouble in Paradise likes this.
  3. Trouble in Paradise and Hyrulian like this.
  4. Fnac has its own exclusive variant - no mention of the colour yet but their exclusives for Brol and La Suite were both on white vinyl.

spaceship likes this.
  5. Ooh!

[​IMG]

The flop gay making the mockup look like it's a 7" record.

6. Can't relate to the song at all but issa bop! Good job.

7. Bruxelles je t'aime is a 10, the video is a 10, and the album artwork is a 10 too

8. Wait her naming the album that is hilarious considering I literally just learned last week about how Belgium french numbers are named slightly different and my mind was blown.

9. An album campaign not being dragged until the icecaps melt and this planet turns into Waterworld?

[​IMG]

10. I don't know what she's saying but she's forcing me to believe in it, and that makes this The Event of the Year.

11. That's my favorite album cover of the year. Divine she really did that

OlliMaus and Vasilios like this.
  12. The album cover, the single… these are moments.

13. Amazon France have a promo today that takes €5 off any purchase and it's valid for this release.

Laurence and soratami like this.
  14. That cover is excellence. She’s just got it.

15. I got introduced to her pretty recently (I think 2020 or even this year), and Brol has been one of my most played albums of the year, brilliant Pop debut!

The new single is good (although it's melodically/style-wise kinda Balance ton quoi Part II so I hope the new album will have some development music-wise from her debut). With that said, it's still a good song and I am looking forward to this release! The music video is really nice too!

16. This new single is stuck in my head and it certainly ain't going anywhere. Amazing music video as well.

spaceship likes this.
  17. I don’t know what she’s saying but it doesn’t matter when the music and visuals are this good!!

18. Island

Island Staff Member

Ooh she’s really coming

19. That poster reminds me of

[​IMG]

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.