Animal Crossing: New Threadrizons | Page 137 | The Popjustice Forum

Animal Crossing: New Threadrizons

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by johnny_tsunami, Feb 21, 2020.

1. XXX

XXX

Celeste is in my town for the first time but I don't understand this wishing star thing. Am I really gonna have to look up into the sky for minutes just to wait if something happens? 'Cause that ain't happening...

2. No, you'll hear a sparkle effect, that's when you need to look up. Then press A to make a wish. They normally fall in clusters. So after the first one, stay looking and usually a few seconds later 2-3 more will fall in quick succession.

3. XXX

XXX

Ugh thank you!! I read multiple sites and looked up videos but none of them mentioned this.

_hazzie_ likes this.
  4. Celeste appearing isn't a guarantee you'll get the shooting stars, either. It has to be a clear sky, and even then they may take a while to appear, if at all. If you're lazy like me, just wait until a day when a villager mentions there'll be a meteor shower that night. I think Tom Nook or Isabelle may also mention it in the daily announcement.

XXX likes this.
  5. Hi! I threw my code in the spreadsheet. What's in demand, so I know to keep an eye out? (I will contribute literally anything to offload these 3,000 turnips for a profit!)

6. The only thing that's really "in demand" is iron nuggets for early-game. I think star fragments are kind of rare too because I only got a handful despite wishing on 200 stars last night ddd.

7. Does getting QR codes require linking your game to a phone app?

8. How do I get this cute little pin board?

9. Drag race found canceled

10. Girls I have over 500 peaches in storage after my harvest, who's shop is open?

11. I just need a few to get me started.

12. Yeah, you want to download the Nintendo Switch Online app for your phone. It also lets you use your phone to chat when you're on other people's islands.

Mr Blonde likes this.
  13. ddd I can give you a stack if you'd like. I'm looking for a place to sell a bunch right now if your shop is open.

14. Phoebe sings (?) in the middle of the plaza. Me-o-me-wa-que-o-me...

Gurl its 11pm. I've clapped though. She's giving me presents all the time.

FridayNight, ALEX, Mr Blonde and 5 others like this.
  15. kevin hart discussing Dwayne Johnson

16. [​IMG]

17. That’s not what your Grindr history says

18. Tbh not since I was underaged

[​IMG]

eliminathan, aux, Mr Blonde and 2 others like this.
  19. Wait

aux, Mr Blonde and strangekin like this.
  20. 9 friends online playing Animal Crossing and no one has their gates open

[​IMG]

ALEX and Mr Blonde like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.