Animal Crossing: New Threadrizons | Page 386 | The Popjustice Forum

Animal Crossing: New Threadrizons

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by johnny_tsunami, Feb 21, 2020.

XXX likes this.
  2. XXX

XXX

I'll order a red one for you.

soratami likes this.
  3. I have the blue airport (black teacups, red monster), the second cyan box (contains all white lighthouse), the second brown box (green lifeguard chair and blue portapotty), the 4th purple box (orange chairs and a green phone booth) and a pink horse. Let me know if you need any

4. After 8 mystery island visits the 9th was the one. He looks mean, bored and cuddly. Perfection.
    [​IMG]
    Its Grizzly

Now i have 8 males 2 females. Am i really gonna do all male island???

5. If anyone can hook me up with the pink vending machine, horse, candy floss stand, chairs. I literally want all pink everything actually so if you have or see anything pink please let me know!

Lost Boy likes this.
  6. Tribal Spaceman

Tribal Spaceman Staff Member

I've just been given the recipe for a Raccoon statue and it looks like something from South Park. I think I'll dot them all around the island.
    I'll keep you in mind if pink things turn up.

Has anyone got a basketball by the way?

Last edited: May 23, 2020
  7. The Visual-punk outfit with a harness and belts all around (+mesh?)... @strangekin

[​IMG]

8. That's the Bad album cover ew

9. Are any other Southern Hemisphere Island hunties having troubles with getting maple recipes? The event ends in two days and I’ve only gotten two recipes.

10. I have the pink vending machine!

roblognick likes this.
  11. Oh shit, today is the first day I almost didn't even log on to play and I've got Tia in my campsite.

My twins big like Tia Elephanta.

soratami and Vasilios like this.
  12. God whoever came up with the card game thing with campers needs to be shot.

13. NOOOOO I love Tia but Louie has to move out

@Louie

I'm actually sad

14. WHY WONT BEARDO FUCK OFF INSTEAD

Beardo location: under @strangekin's skin

15. Tribal Spaceman

Tribal Spaceman Staff Member

Turnips 93 this morning. Cheapest I've had in a while. I've bought 9000.

Last edited: May 24, 2020
  16. XXX

XXX

I moved the campsite specifically to make the surface underneath it earth like, but when I transported it back today I found out it automatically turns back to grass. Boo boo.

I hate how the villagers constantly keep asking you to change their catchphrase. Literally the one thing that sets apart different villagers of the same personality type and they keep harassing you to come up with something else.

I had a good feeling about my turnip prices this week so I've bought more than usual. But then I realized I don't think I've ever had a declining pattern so we could be in for a rough ride.

Last edited: May 24, 2020
  17. Think this will my last week of stalking the turnip market for a while

SloMover likes this.
  18. I would very much welcome the opportunity to purchase this from you.

19. I've also got you a pink springy ride, itll come tomorrow.

roblognick likes this.
  20. Cranny’a has a low screen, a red exercise bike and a red cute bed (it’s a four poster with white hearts all over it). I’ve bought them for catalogue purposes but happy to arrange collection or drop off!

soratami likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.