Animal Crossing: New Threadrizons | Page 4 | The Popjustice Forum

Animal Crossing: New Threadrizons

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by johnny_tsunami, Feb 21, 2020.

1. Jumping on the bandwagon...
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Gay rights!

2. I can't believe not one of you has posted these two queens.
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

3. Last edited: Feb 25, 2020
    AllSixSugababes likes this.
  4. I need Marina (the villager, not the pop star) to join my town. She's so cute! I've never had an octopus in my town before. Her house interior looks adorable.

5. A look at the character creator when you start the game:

So genders are pretty much non-existent in this game and we love that!!

You can also unlock 16 more hairstyles and 8 more colours using Nook Miles. You can then change your full appearance at any time using a mirror in your tent/house:

6. All of this is making me so happy. I'm so relieved we don't get stuck with one look/gender. I usually play as a boy, but it's nice to know that I can change my look whenever I want! I'm also weirdly stoked about the fact that backpacks are available as fashion accessories. I get to look like a nerd in real-life and in Animal Crossing!

Lapras, AllSixSugababes and RUNAWAY like this.
  7. I can’t believe I almost spent $600 AUD for this game. I hate being gay!

8. I pre-ordered the Welcome to New Horizons Switch last week knowing full well my card would be declined when Amazon went to take the money.

Cue to today and I've just gotten a job and can afford it & it's sold out on Amazon.
    [​IMG]

9. I really can't decide whether to pick this up or not. I got bored of New Leaf after like two weeks but y'all are making New Horizons look like a serve.

[​IMG]

10. It's natural for your interest in games like this to ebb and flow (for me at least), but New Horizons looks much better in terms of long-term interest.

With New Leaf you only had to play for like 5 minutes and you had pretty much progressed as far as you could. Yeah it took a little longer to unlock everything on Main Street but really not that much.
    With this, even if you got completely bored by the time you'd unlocked everything never to pick it up again... you've gotten a lot more hours out of it.

Bslg17 likes this.

11. I’m foaming at the mouth.

12. Guys if you want individual amiibo cards or the regular amiibo I would say grab them right now because they are selling out like mad. The prices have gone up so much in all the hype of the direct. I just sold some duplicates I had within a few minutes.

13. I want to snatch up the cards, where would be the best place to find them?
    I have every animal crossing amiibo figure already though ddddd

14. Pretty much eBay and Amazon. The packs are easy and cheap to get it’s really just the individual popular villagers. I wanted to get Maple but her card has gone up to an average £10!

15. I don't even own a Switch and y'all are making me want to get this.

16. I can't wait to make a little suburban hellscape like I've always wanted to in Animal Crossing. The ennui will be iconic.

17. Does this have an online option where we could potentially invade each other’s settlements and cause unnecessary drama?

Petit nain des Îles likes this.
  18. I've got tons of duplicate cards I've been hoarding waiting for this day. I'll post my list here when I get home, and if anyone wants, I'm happy to provide.

papatrick likes this.
  19. The only card I have is... Harriet ddd

RUNAWAY likes this.
  20. Yes but they’ve changed it so you can’t tear down trees or dig holes in someone else’s town unless they’ve registered you as a best friend.

Doodvid likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.