Animal Crossing: New Threadrizons | Page 401 | The Popjustice Forum

Animal Crossing: New Threadrizons

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by johnny_tsunami, Feb 21, 2020.

1. Tribal Spaceman

Tribal Spaceman Staff Member

This was me for ages and then I spoke to Simon and he said the three exact same lines as the villager I'd spoken to only minutes before, so I decided to let that NPC monkey go. I do miss him a bit, maybe I'll get him back some day.

V3RYP05H likes this.
  2. Oh Saharah is here. Is it the rugs that are always the same or the mysterious wallpapers?

Wait it looks like it's the rugs. She has:
    • Small - simple pink bath mat
    • Medium - blue blocks rug
    • Large - sloppy rug
    I just traded tickets for an exquisite wall and a gravel flooring.

3. Everything is the same for everyone, except what you get for exchanging mystery tickets.

Well, there are only 8 personality types so you're bound to have at least 2 "repeats", but I think the different species, looks, voices, catchphrases, etc, plus the fact that there are so many lines in the game that getting the same ones from both villagers is quite unlikely, all make it so that even multiple villagers with the same personality type feel fairly unique.

Tribal Spaceman likes this.
  4. I had like, three Normal villagers on my previous island and every time I’d talk to them for the first time on the day they would start their conversation by them smelling some food and missing their parents...it was a nightmare.

Mr Blonde and Tribal Spaceman like this.
  5. dd yeah, normal is the one personality type I can definitely do with only one of.

V3RYP05H and Tribal Spaceman like this.
  6. Tribal Spaceman

I like the mix I have now.

Agnes (sisterly)
    Cube (lazy)
    Goldie (normal)
    Hopper (cranky)
    Mac (jock)
    Phil (smug)
    Pompom (peppy)
    Rizzo (cranky)
    Snooty (snooty)
    Tangy (peppy)

XXX and soratami like this.
  7. Most of the normals are so cute though.

Tribal Spaceman and soratami like this.
  8. Marina is a bit... boring? eheh. She's normal but looks cute.

ALEX likes this.
  9. Yeh the whole 'Isabelle reads the news segment' is a cute idea but, like a lot of things in this game, it's ultimately pointless and poorly thought out.

Like....why not announce the visitors at the island that day or a weather forecast? Girl give us something at least other than your boring ass TV habits.

HEARTCORE, Zinone, Doodvid and 6 others like this.
  10. Homegirl is useless fan service but not many will complain because “OhEmGee, Isabelle Best girl!!!”

11. Blathers is the only repetitious ho I have time for.

Vasilios, Rhombus, Zinone and 6 others like this.
  12. Celeste is by far and away the most tolerable NPC in this game though

13. She’s easily the best. Gives out unique DIY, is cute and has historical information.

14. I finally unlocked the ability to buy things I have cataloged from my phone instead of having to run to the ATM every time.

Vasilios and Tribal Spaceman like this.
  15. Just got the Forest Life music, so now if Baabara won’t call me an insufferable wimp, I can at least pretend with the old background music!!! Time to hide speakers all over my island...

Tribal Spaceman likes this.
  16. Tribal Spaceman

I didn't buy the music for the first week or so and I'm regretting it now.
    I'm a few days off getting that. I regret inviting people over for gifts instead of sending to them in the mail instead as I would have got it weeks ago.

17. r/AnimalCrossing Rules

Crossies snapped!

V3RYP05H likes this.
  18. How does that get unlocked?

V3RYP05H likes this.
  19. I believe you have to log 100 purchases from the ATM

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.