Animal Crossing: New Threadrizons | Page 402 | The Popjustice Forum

Animal Crossing: New Threadrizons

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by johnny_tsunami, Feb 21, 2020.

1. Tribal Spaceman

Tribal Spaceman Staff Member

It is unlocked once you've ordered 100 items. The quickest way to do this is to order the maximum of 5 for yourself each day as well as mailing 2 items to friends daily. I'm currently on 84 so the end is in sight.

Last edited: May 29, 2020
    V3RYP05H likes this.
  2. I knew buying any old tatt would come in handy!

Today I bought the upright piano, the dolly, the black espresso maker and a book.

Tribal Spaceman likes this.
  3. XXX

XXX

So I sent out Dodo codes to @Laura Vanderbooben and @CaliDevotion. Please take the DIYs you need as Isabelle told me my island is starting to get messy nn. If you see any item you want to have on the island let me know so I can order and send it to you. I would appreciate it if you would bring me some weeds nn (only need about 4) for something I want to craft.

The fake moving painting is still available.

Also, Agnes is in boxes so anyone who wants to adopt her is welcome to come get her.

Oh and Celeste is here too. Anyone is welcome.

CaliDevotion and drewsky like this.
  4. Tribal Spaceman

Damn I've just remembered I've still got a load of turnips left. I'll have to focus on getting rid of them tonight or tomorrow morning.

5. Celeste is on my island with the Gemini Closet. I’ve not heard mention of a meteor shower though. I think the second time I’ve ever seen Celeste.

6. Just sent you a friend request!

7. XXX

XXX

If only there weren't 400 freaking villagers we could've done a villager rate.

8. Teddy would win.

AllSixSugababes likes this.
  9. XXX

XXX

Sweetie I'm so sorry..

10. Maybe in parts? How many were introduced in the first Animal Crossing; Both from the original Japanese release and the additional tracks Villagers for the Worldwide version?

11. Tribal Spaceman

We could have mini rates for each personality type and then a proper one with the most popular ones from each category?

12. I love being gay and love this. Everyone will just vote for their own villagers? I wouldnt know many others...

13. Tribal Spaceman

Yeah to be honest I only know about 20 villagers but half of us voted for our fave Pokémon based on looks and that worked.

FridayNight and XXX like this.
  14. A villager rate would be fun. To make it more manageable it could be split into two parts (female villagers and male villagers), and only include the villagers that appear in New Horizons. That way each part would be around the same size as the largest Pokémon rates that we had a while back.

15. Sad that he was the first one to ask to leave while I was trying to empty a plot for Cyrano but alas, he was. Anyone want Gonzo? 8DE8A4BC-0896-4563-A93F-B7358323303E.png

Despite being one of the “Cranky” villagers, he was actually extremely sweet. In fact, he was the sweetest! I’m gonna miss him.

FridayNight and soratami like this.
  16. Anyone want any of these DIY recipes?
    • Pansy Table x2
    • Flat garden rock
    • Bamboo wall decoration
    • Stone table
    • Modern wood wall
    • Cutting board
    • Coconut wall planter
    • Barbell x2
    • Birdbath
    • Wooden-block chest
    • DIY workbench
    • Wooden bookshelf
    • Iron wall rack
    • Shell fountain
    • Mushroom table
    • Stack of books
    • Peach chair
    • Classic-library wall
    • Wooden-block table
    • Gold bars
    • Mum wreath
    • Deer decoration
    • Bone doorplate
    • Clackercart
    • Lily record player
    • Cool pansy crown
    • Log wall-mounted clock
    • Acorn pochette

HEARTCORE and soratami like this.
  17. There are about 6 or 7 of these I could definitely use!

18. Lemme know what you want and I’ll put them aside!

soratami likes this.
  19. I really hope the next update brings more hairstyles. The wigs are nice, but there still feel like too few options. Save us, Harriet!

If you're desperate, they're still 151 in my town for the next 3 hours or so.

20. Are any of these still available?

SloMover likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.