Animal Crossing: New Threadrizons | Page 406 | The Popjustice Forum

Animal Crossing: New Threadrizons

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by johnny_tsunami, Feb 21, 2020.

1. I've been trying to space out my catches across the month so I don't get too bored with it but I'm now over 150 pieces of bait and no trout to show for it. I'm seething.

roblognick likes this.
  2. I found throwing one of the three garbage items (can, tire, boot) gave me a fly faster than the rotten turnip. Those were mostly for the ants.

XXX likes this.
  3. Daisy The Scammer was trying to sell turnips for 110 bells today, which is literally the highest possible price they can have.

[​IMG]

4. XXX

XXX

Thanks for the tip 'cause I've had a rotten turnips out before for about a week (maybe two) and didn't notice any flies.

5. Yeah I never got any flies with a rotten turnip either. Though even after I set some trash it still took a few days for a fly to appear, so I guess they're not that common.

6. A rotten turnip doesn’t give flies but it gives ants.

roblognick likes this.
  7. A rotten turnip DOES give flies because I used one to get an ant today and a fly came out too.

8. Yeah I got both from a turnip.

9. Savannah is crafting a Cutting Board if anyone wants the DIY

10. I had major issues! Till i actually turned my switch completely off (not just standby modus) and after it the loading times were all normal again <3

Tribal Spaceman likes this.
  11. Tribal Spaceman

Tribal Spaceman Staff Member

Yes I find that works too so I've stopped leaving my Switch on standby where possible.

12. 90 is the lowest possible sell price from her - it’s 90-110 at random.

13. Mine were 109 :(

Capitalaisy Scammay did that.

14. I missed her last week and did 4 runs eeks.

15. XXX

XXX

Wait because last week I had a declining pattern I now have a 45% chance of a big spike.

This could be the first time I will have a really large spike and I have no turnips to sell nn.

Laurence likes this.
  16. My game has been acting weird the last few days since the update. It crashed entirely during the KK concert yesterday and then some of the characters will speak and no sound will come out until a few seconds later when they're done talking.

My Switch and game are updated, and it says there's no corrupt game data

17. I finally have boring Gladys leaving tomorrow if anyone would like her:
    [​IMG]

Also, the big white harp is being sold in my Cranny today if anyone's interested.

18. First Ava, now Gladys? You need to stop hating on all the cute birds.

Tribal Spaceman likes this.
  19. XXX

XXX

Wow I'm having a thunderstorm. The aesthetic of the lightning is amazing.

A bit poetic that on this stormy night Leonardo told me he wants to leave.

Lila, ALEX, Laurence and 3 others like this.
  20. It's Britney bitch!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.