Animal Crossing: New Threadrizons | Page 410 | The Popjustice Forum

Animal Crossing: New Threadrizons

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by johnny_tsunami, Feb 21, 2020.

1. Can I have the extra long log sofa and bamboo bench?

2. XXX

XXX

Whew shark season is MONEY season. Just sold a bunch of sharks and expensive new fresh water fish to the rats for 135k. Who knew we were so deprived of this these past few months, scraping by with red snappers and the occasional tarantula?

The fireflies are so cute at night. And they are only available in June? The true elusive animaleuse.

ALEX, covert_crooner, Lila and 2 others like this.
  3. I'd like the stone lion-dog, gold helmet, wooden toolbox and rustic stone wall please.

4. I find the DIY furniture so... troglodytic?
    Gimme those store-bought shiny plastic goods.

5. Okay the wedding event really is a slay. Today you have to create their wedding reception and it's so cute.
    Of course! I'll message you both when I open my gates later today.

6. I am a child but also I LOVE the statues

Crisp X, Alenko, ALEX and 14 others like this.
  7. [​IMG]

The way this lifted my spirits.

Crisp X, ALEX, FridayNight and 14 others like this.
  8. So whaty surfboard does everyone else have? I have the blue stripes one.

Turnip prices aren't going to get much higher than 134 for me sadly. So if anyone gets a good price please do shout.

Cranny has nothing worthwhile in today.

Able's have the military uniform in, the chic tuxedo dress and ninja costume.

I NEED FOSSILS! After about three weeks of not getting a fossil that I've not already donated to Blathers, do any of you have the following:
    • Archelon (i need whatever the back end is called)
    • Megacerops skull
    I have loads of spares to swap if anybody also needs anything (link in signature).

Oh, and Saharah is here with a brown shaggy rug, ivory medium round mat, and a blue small round mat.

Last edited: Jun 2, 2020
  9. Could I get the Bamboo Partition if it's still available, currently working on a little zen garden and it would go so well!

10. Military uniform I need!

11. I have a rollercoaster pattern so Imma need the Popjustice crew to get something high and visit...

ALEX likes this.
  12. Just caught Great White Shark and it’s the biggest fish I’ve seen in this game so far dd. I also caught Dorado yas

13. My scruff bios.

JMRGBY, soratami, XXX and 1 other person like this.

14. Get yourself a game that does all the games.

15. I swear to god I’ve waited so long for Redd, if he doesn’t turn up with statues!!!

eatyourself likes this.
  16. I sold my nips for 580 at a Dutch community, sorry PJ crew, you all can rot.
    [​IMG]
    just kidding of course.
    I'll share the exchage link when it opens up tonight for all

10mil in the bank what am I gonna do now?

Last edited: Jun 2, 2020
    ALEX and covert_crooner like this.
  17. They have white, red, green and blue. Do you want all of them?

18. Just a tip, don't wait until the end of the month to spend your heart crystals! You can only buy a max of 8 items a day and waiting could prevent you from getting everything

19. Green please!

roblognick likes this.
  20. I've got an extra Archelon tail. My friend code is SW-2745-3643-0800

roblognick likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.