Animal Crossing: New Threadrizons | Page 411 | The Popjustice Forum

Animal Crossing: New Threadrizons

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by johnny_tsunami, Feb 21, 2020.

1. Thank you! Friend request sent. Is there anything I've got that you need? There's lists and lists linked to in my signature.

2. I could use the acoustic guitar, orange umbrella, and orange rug DIYs. My gate is open, check out the Nook's Cranny area for random DIYs and extras you can take.

roblognick likes this.
  3. I think I'm on my way!

4. The heart crystals are allowing me to live out my true Sailor Moon fantasy!

Moon cosmic power, MAKE UP!

5. Does anyone have any good turnip prices today?

6. Welp, I found so many good ones in my search for Raymond but alas I did not get the precious “stinky cat” (as a hater lovingly called him) but ended up with Julian.

Last edited: Jun 2, 2020
    ALEX, drewsky, covert_crooner and 2 others like this.
  7. Not me finding a bunch of Summer DIY cards already and making myself a queer as hell shell wand

Seventeen Days, Lila, drewsky and 4 others like this.
  8. Is it possible for villagers to take outfits from other villagers that may have gotten them from villagers that came from other people's islands?

Aurora... had her titties out and I know my brother didn't have that design in his town where I got Aurora from.

[​IMG]

I haven't seen any other villager wearing this, so it could be Maggie giving it to me from @Mr Blonde's town, or that random cow my cousin gave me that came from a town she just interacted with...

Bslg17, Crisp X, Lila and 22 others like this.
  9. Oh my God hqhahsggdisnakavdn

10. Somehow I just know Rachel and/or Laura are to blame.

askew, Rhombus, Lila and 12 others like this.
    Seventeen Days, Lila, Alenko and 6 others like this.
  12. NEW TIDDIES!

strangekin likes this.
  13. Fhdjsjs oh my god. I barely spoke to Maggie and definitely didn't give her that.

BEST FICTION and Lost Boy like this.

14. Sold mine to this lovely girl on Twitter:

ALEX and JMRGBY like this.
  15. Can anyone send me an Ironwood dresser please so I can make a cupboard?

16. ALSO one of my villagers said they were going to move and I said yes but they've just... not? Can that happen?

XXX likes this.
  17. It appears Zucker has come to visit my island. How popular is he online? (i.e. Should I have him move on and then sell him?)

I fucking hate myself for supporting capitalism like this.

Laurence likes this.
  18. Yes.

or try give him to @Vasilios

19. I'll mail you one when I get home!

Lost Boy likes this.
  20. I've got shooting stars coming down if anyone fancies popping over in the next 20 minutes or so?

Lost Boy likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.