Animal Crossing: New Threadrizons | Page 412 | The Popjustice Forum

Animal Crossing: New Threadrizons

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by johnny_tsunami, Feb 21, 2020.

1. Ava is asking to leave... Can't decide whether to let her or not.

2. I'd love to come over if you're still on. I've wished on like two shooting stars since the Gemini period started.

3. Of course, Dodo code is K3WW1

I'll leave some recipes by the entrance if you want them too!

4. If you share an Island with someone they can stop them from moving.

XXX likes this.
  5. Turnips going for 534 on Ariadne. I have to run a couple errands but I'll post the dodo code in an hour for anyone who wants to stop by. No need to leave bells but if you have an extra item or DIY recipe, feel free to drop it outside the shop.

Lila, Tribal Spaceman and ALEX like this.
  6. XXX

XXX

Broffina is moving in tomorrow. She'll be my third snooty so if any of you will come over again I expect nothing but courteous behavior and formal attire.

ALEX, soratami and AllSixSugababes like this.
  7. I have about 30 recipes laying around in my island, and I just opened my gates so if anyone wants to come pick some up, feel free. Isabelle was complaining about me having too many items on the ground so I need to get rid of them.

XXX and Lost Boy like this.
  8. Tribal Spaceman

Tribal Spaceman Oh, OK.

I would love to come. I'll see what I have.

9. I would love to come too!

10. Also, thanks for visiting guys!

I don't think I will ever get used to chatting in this game though! I feel so slow at even saying a couple of words!

11. Celeste gave me the moon recipe on my island tonight in case anybody wants it? (Can others also get the recipe from her?)

12. I love how others are already walking away while I haste type.

Also I have no idea what this month is going to be like, but I already catched around 50 sharks so daddy is going to be rich! And the wedding thing is so cute. I’ll marry all of ya’ll on my island wedding resort.

XXX and AceReject like this.
  13. Aaah, can I pop over and get the moon recipe? That's the best one of all that range!

roblognick likes this.
  14. I’ll send you a dodo code in a second.

AceReject likes this.
  15. I’d love to come over!
    okay I like need this? If possible x

roblognick likes this.
  16. sent you a dodo code

ALEX likes this.
  17. Lila

Lila Staff Member

Would love to come over too!

18. ooh I would like that very much

19. I have to use the app, which is so handy, if a bit cumbersome having to use another device but its better than touch typing on the switch. I’d definitely recommend!

20. Ok let me get the moon recipe first then I’ll open my gates up lol

Lila and ALEX like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.