Animal Crossing: New Threadrizons | Page 459 | The Popjustice Forum

Animal Crossing: New Threadrizons

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by johnny_tsunami, Feb 21, 2020.

1. Her and if-the-cursed-Annabelle-doll-was-a-teddy-bear vocalist Judy should get along then.
    [​IMG]

soratami, V3RYP05H, Mr Blonde and 2 others like this.
  2. Yeah, pretty much the same. I find myself being burned out quite quickly with each update.

Reboot likes this.
  3. Tribal Spaceman

Tribal Spaceman Staff Member

I've really grown to love Goldie, queen of beige.

Mac tried to mansplain Yoga to her yesterday and she was like "Oh I do yoga every day, if it's hurting you're doing it wrong."

4. I shower my villagers with curated gifts and letters and still no photos. Phoebe even tried to move out.

5. Tribal Spaceman

Tribal Spaceman Staff Member

I've never had a photo off any of mine, even Agnes who was my first villager and as a result has a basic house completely furnished by me. Ungrateful swine.

FridayNight, V3RYP05H and XXX like this.
  6. XXX

XXX

I only have one: from Ketchup.

I read peppy villagers are the easiest to befriend so that would explain.

Tribal Spaceman likes this.
  7. I have one from Zucker and one from Elvis

8. I have Biff and Audie's photos, I'm working on Raymond and Judy now.

9. I have five photos so far, trying to get the other five. I make sure to talk to the villagers every day, give them gifts most days (gifts being wrapped gives extra friendship by the way, in case anyone didn't know that) and complete any requests they might have.

Reactions are also tied to friendship with each villager type, so that's another reason why it's good to be friends with them. I'm currently missing the last three.

Mr Blonde likes this.
  10. As much as I like the game, I am kind of struck at how little there actually is in it. You're going to give us our own island and not let us THEME it with house customisation, themed outdoor items (like western' etc)?

V3RYP05H likes this.
  11. I have three photos so far but one of them isn’t from my original two. Agnes just will not give me it!

12. What do y’all gift them without it ruining their houses? I messed up a few already..

13. Apparently gifting villagers iron wall lamps is the way to go because they’ll never hang them on their walls and because it’s worth over $1000, you’ll get something in return. The tricky part is you need iron and clay (and the DIY) to craft them.

14. Anything that I have in my pockets and can’t be bothered to go and sell. Whenever Nook’s is closed, I become Santa Claus in my town.

15. Ewww! I remember I had a locust in my inventory and suddenly Julian wanted it. It stood in his house for weeks, blerg.

16. To be honest, I don’t really care what my villagers houses look like. I’m a

and only enter their houses to find who’s crafting.

Crisp X, AllSixSugababes and Reboot like this.
  17. I try to give them presents I think fit their personality, looks and/or decoration. But I don't really go out of my way to buy stuff specifically to give as gifts, I usually just pick furniture or clothes I have in my storage, which is also convenient since it helps free up some space.

Mr Blonde, V3RYP05H and Laurence like this.
  18. Like @HEARTCORE, I don't care about what their houses look like, I just want them to like me. Tutu's house has become a mess with mostly cheap cardboard boxes and two beds thanks to me.

V3RYP05H likes this.
  19. I have Marina's and Sherb's photos, I'm at the max with Zucker and Marshal so it's a matter of chance now. I had a meteor shower last night and no Celeste again because of fucking KK Slider

Diana the deer also moved onto my island!

soratami and _hazzie_ like this.
  20. Honestly, I just collect some shells on the beach and then dish them out as I run into people. The villagers I like get the expensive ones, and the ones I don't care about so much get the cheap ones.

Diving has really pulled me back into this game but Pascal has given me a pearl every single day for what feels like a week now. I've already crafted everything he's given me and have plenty of pearls to spare, so I'm starting to get annoyed.

Laurence and VitaminBee like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.