Animal Crossing: New Threadrizons | Page 484 | The Popjustice Forum

Animal Crossing: New Threadrizons

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by johnny_tsunami, Feb 21, 2020.

1. Can I get it ?

soratami likes this.
  2. Sure. A bit later today, as I'd like to finish a download first.

Speaking of Redd, I'm currently missing the following six artworks:

Proper painting
    Warm painting
    Wild painting (left half)
    Wild painting (right half)

Gallant statue
    Motherly statue

If anyone ever has any of them available on their island, please let me know!

3. XXX

XXX

Evening hoochies and hoes. I've got a meteor shower going on, announced by Madame 'Belle herself. I'll happily open my gates upon request for some last minute Virgo fragment hunting.

soratami, _hazzie_, Laurence and 3 others like this.
  4. I'm hoping news of the fall update arrive tomorrow, anxious to see it!

soratami likes this.
  5. Can I still stop by?

XXX likes this.
  6. Are you still going to be available in a few hours? Which time zone are you in?

7. XXX

XXX

Nn I kind of want to go to bed soon. But Hazzie is coming as I'm typing so one more won't do any harm. LPKP1

_hazzie_ likes this.
  8. Oh I won't be home for another hour or 2 so don't worry about me then, I won't keep you. Thank you in any case!

XXX likes this.
  9. XXX

XXX

Oh oops I thought your first message said few minutes instead of hours. I definitely won't be up then. But I have spare Virgo fragments in case you need them.

10. Had a villager singing in the middle of the plaza with two other villagers sitting down watching. Never seen that before

[​IMG]

Rhombus, SloMover and AllSixSugababes like this.
  11. Me two months ago: boy im so looking forward to this fall update in August, I cant wait to get the cafe, vegetables, farming, brewster and more!

me at the end of September:

Bslg17, LeBratt, Rhombus and 11 others like this.
  12. There was a mention on the Canadian website that the next update is “right around the corner” and it referenced Halloween, so I figure we’ll get some more news on October 1st.

AllSixSugababes likes this.
  13. XXX

XXX

It better not be a quick lil' trashy Halloween update with Redd the scammer selling us pumpkins we need a big one.

FridayNight and Mr Blonde like this.
  14. Nah it’ll be the classic Jack and scaring villagers to give you candy.

AllSixSugababes likes this.
  15. Woo! I hope they bring back the Halloween outfits. Def Gonna dust off the cart for October then.

I’ve had that happen. It’s so sweet when it does. Usually it’s Kyle but Sherb gets the most when he does it ddd.

16. Redd is here again with some fakes (beautiful statue, wild thing, and another) and a real twinkling painting which I already got, so if anyone wants it - |I can open up for the coming 4 hours or so, so PM me, as it's still available!

Last edited: Sep 23, 2020
    XXX and V3RYP05H like this.
  17. Does anyone have a poster of Phil, Rex, Lopez or Elvis? I’m trying to do a Hall of Fame in my house for all the villagers that have ever lived on my island but I didn’t manage to get theirs before they left.

XXX likes this.
  18. XXX

XXX

Let me ask the same for Elise, Klaus, and Flo. I'm doing the same thing.

JMRGBY likes this.
  19. Hey, I was wondering if anyone might have all the variations of the item cardboard box and if I could catalogue them so I can order them from my own nook store? Would anyone also be interested in a catalogue party?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.