Animal Crossing: New Threadrizons | Page 50 | The Popjustice Forum

Animal Crossing: New Threadrizons

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by johnny_tsunami, Feb 21, 2020.

1. Met Wisp and got a cute wallpaper from him.

Spotted a shooting star and made a wish.

Also scouted my 4th villager. Zucker the occtopus!
    [​IMG]

2. So I bought this on a whim after my brother recommended it after never playing it before. I’m fucking hooked.

Pierce lives on my island and he’s definitely a gym gay who likes to go cruising the beach at night. He’s always wandering around. Sylvia has all the gossip and I just encountered Wisp who is definitely that messy gay who lives for the drama.

soratami, JMRGBY and ohaimanabu like this.
  3. Oooh lucky! I love Zucker!

I met Wisp tonight and he gave me the ugliest party dress. I don’t trust him.

AllSixSugababes likes this.
  4. I spent 10 minutes finding the last piece of Wisp's spirit only to find it near where I began and... I don't even remember what I got.

Still looking for Daisy.

Also if anyone has Apples, Cherries or Pears and needs Peaches let me know. I'll have Oranges on my island soon but the trees have to grow.

confess85 likes this.
  5. I love Papi. The only thing he talks about is food and nature. So relatable.

I'm really happy with the way my house looks right now. The customisation tool has opened up the furniture choices so much.

AllSixSugababes, soratami and RUNAWAY like this.
  6. some ugly ass SHEEP and ANTEATER are my first villagers...?

edit: and pears? discostang! i restarted.

[​IMG]

Last edited: Mar 22, 2020
  7. I think my internet died before I said bye lol @aux but thanks for having me sis x
    I have apples and pears and need peaches!

aux and OspreyQueen like this.
  8. I'll trade you but have no idea how multiplayer works ddd

9. Open your purse gate x

soratami and Mr Blonde like this.
  10. aux

aux

Always welcome to come visit me, especially if you call me an internet clown again xx

11. I figured it out, the floodgates have been opened.

edit: nevermind I'm getting connection errors.

Daniel! and aux like this.
  12. Ddd that might have been @OspreyQueen passport title I was having a kii at.

But if the shoe fits...

[​IMG]

Rhombus, OspreyQueen and aux like this.
  13. aux

aux

FFF, you have no idea how hard I laughed at "internet clown" thinking it was about my Robyn shrine akssmmslmc

14. Miss Agnes sitting by a tree drinking her daily can of G&T. We have no choice but to stan the Diane Abbott of Lushbay.

AllSixSugababes, soratami and aux like this.
  15. Me talking to Isabelle when she finally decides to come and stunt on my village

16. Have to pick a spot for Able Sisters now ffs

[​IMG]

17. Whew miss Tarantula really is iconic. Not only knocking my ass out when I'm not fast enough with the net, but also overcrowding my island and helping me pay off my house remodel loan in no time.

18. Me figuring out how to send chat messages long after people leave my island

[​IMG]

Riiiiiiiii, Bslg17, Aries and 15 others like this.
  19. Me using the iPhone app to post chats

aux and digitalkaiser like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.