Animal Crossing: New Threadrizons | Page 518 | The Popjustice Forum

Animal Crossing: New Threadrizons

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by johnny_tsunami, Feb 21, 2020.

1. I would love the candle please.

soratami likes this.
  2. Sure.

Speaking of DIYs, I'm not sure if it's just me being very lucky or if there's something going on because it's Christmas today (probably the former, but still), but both times I talked to crafting villagers today, they were making something I didn't have yet, which is extremely unlikely at this point. I don't think I'd gotten two DIYs from villagers on the same day in months.

3. The fact that I don't have access to my Switch today...this is so sad

FridayNight and Square like this.
  4. I've gotten...0 festive DIY cards ddd. Sad!

5. Tribal Spaceman

Tribal Spaceman Oh, OK.

Don't think I have any of the seasonal DIYs. They should be made available to buy after
    Toy Day.

Xanax likes this.
  6. The only seasonal DIYs I ever seem to get are the wallpaper, flooring, and rugs...which are pointless because I never decorate my house.

7. XXX

XXX

I have a spare ornament wreath, and illuminated reindeer DIY for whoever wants it.

I already rid myself of anything Christmassy on my island nn as I got sick of it. (I am turning into my mother who does the same thing every year as soon as Christmas is over.)

Laurence and JMRGBY like this.
  8. Reindeer please!! Im a DIY vulture

XXX and JMRGBY like this.
  9. XXX

XXX

What's your name / island again so I can send it.

swim likes this.
  10. How dare you forget Ratlantis

Tribal Spaceman and Vasilios like this.
  11. The frozen sculpture and frozen counter are AMAZING

_hazzie_ likes this.
  12. There’s foodware for sale now in Nook Shopping I heard.

13. Make sure to check the Jingle stockings today as this is the only day you’ll be able to get a surprise from them!

14. If anyone has spares of the illuminated festive pieces please @ me dd.

15. You guys know the festive DIYs will keep showing up until January 6? I'm just saying that in case anyone thought they disappeared right after Christmas day. There's still a while to get them all, and personaly I found them pretty easy to collect, definitely nowhere near the struggle that was getting all the cherry tree blossom/maple tree leaf ones for example.

_hazzie_, tea and HEARTCORE like this.
  16. I do wonder what else will come in January since the snowflake/frozen recipes will still be available the entire month

Laurence likes this.
  17. Repeatedly getting "oh so close!" Snowboys is taking the wind out of my sails. Whatever, melt ho!

18. A free update will come late January

soratami likes this.
  19. Tribal Spaceman

Tribal Spaceman Oh, OK.

I think it's time I tidied up my island.

I don't have the room for snowboys because I let my island get taken over by flowers between summer and Halloween. I wish the Nooks sold a flamethrower.
    Mine are hanging above a turkey day fireplace so I probably couldn't have checked them even if I'd tried. Sadly.

_hazzie_ likes this.
  20. I promptly sold almost every present my villagers gave me, ddddd. Bitch, I don't need 4 red dollhouses gathering dust in my basement!

Also, if anyone has the dalmation puppy plushie, could you send me one? I only got 3 colors and I really wanted that one.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.