Animal Crossing: New Threadrizons | Page 524 | The Popjustice Forum

Animal Crossing: New Threadrizons

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by johnny_tsunami, Feb 21, 2020.

1. XXX

XXX

How convenient Celeste shows up on the first day of a new zodiac sign after having been MIA for what feels like forever.

FridayNight, tea and Laurence like this.
  2. I don’t know how y’all use Nookazon with ease. These offers are stressing me out!

3. Where is the damn update

bakerboy92, ALEX, JMRGBY and 2 others like this.
  4. It's my birthday and the things you get to do are very cute. Surprised it was Marshal to pick me up, as I don't have him that long - but it fits him.
    Now time to get the birthday set.

5. Happy birthday!

I got my Nook Miles achievement of 20 perfect snowboys. Thank God I don't have to do this again now until next winter.

soratami and Laurence like this.
  6. Happy Bday sis! <3

soratami and Laurence like this.
  7. It was my birthday a couple of weeks ago and obviously couldn't do anything for it, and I'm not exaggerating when I say that Cookie collecting me and taking me to party with Boone and Tipper was the highlight of my day. I really thought it was lovely!

8. Happy Birthday!

In other news uni-wow asked to leave.

bakerboy92 and Laurence like this.
  9. Im in a bit of an Animal Crossing design hole and look at how good this is wow

tea and soratami like this.
  10. I finally got Jambette’s photo today and honestly... Queen. I don’t get why nobody likes her, but I guess you just have to be pretty to understand.

11. I haven't played in weeks so I time traveled back to my last day so I could work up to the present one or a few days at a time ddd.

The bad guy Pekoe decided to move out. I have two normal girls which is more than plenty so I let her go this time. She got replaced by Fauna
    [​IMG]
    ...another Normal personality type nn. She's from JZ Island (okay...). Is that someone here?

12. Tiffany the hooker bunny is moving in
    [​IMG]

tea, Mr Blonde, soratami and 4 others like this.
  13. Can we add dream address codes to the sheet? I want to do some diving around everyones islands.

ALEX likes this.
  14. Sandy, the bland Ostrich is moving out today if anyone wants a “normal” villager.

15. I've replaced Hazel with Freya.
    [​IMG]

16. XXX

XXX

Kween.

AllSixSugababes likes this.
  17. Me waiting the last two weeks for my bootleg Diana amiibo card to arrive 1B19D467-9C20-4794-9A8F-4D21E563B2CE.gif

Laurence and CaliDevotion like this.
  18. She is SUCH a gorgeous queen. I gave her a Labelle coat and glasses and I truly have never seen an animal look so fierce.

19. Me on January 26th still waiting for the January update [​IMG]

ALEX and Laurence like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.