Animal Crossing: New Threadrizons | Page 535 | The Popjustice Forum

Animal Crossing: New Threadrizons

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by johnny_tsunami, Feb 21, 2020.

1. XXX

XXX

I was fuming after the Direct, partly because I don't care about Mario but also because I thought we'd have substantial updates by now. Getting a Mario update is just not what this girl needs.

Nn conveniently I got a heavy meteor shower on the first day of the new sign again but I haven't located Celeste yet. She must be here!

Laurence likes this.
  2. What will Celeste give out once you have all the space/wand/Zodiac recipes? The fragments you need for that month?

3. If any of you huns are bored my dream address is 4364-0172-5394. It’s still New Year’s Eve eve!

Laurence likes this.
  4. [​IMG]

Alenko, FridayNight, Crisp X and 5 others like this.
  5. The detail. I-

_hazzie_ likes this.
  6. She gives either five regular star fragments, one large star fragment or one current Zodiac fragment.

drewsky and JMRGBY like this.
  7. The blinding white snow is finally gone this week yes GOD.

ALEX, _hazzie_, askew and 1 other person like this.
  8. I had two friends help me with cleaning up my island which was so overrun with flowers. Thank god.

This cracked me up.

9. Did I boot Marina for this butch queen?

[​IMG]

Yes.

Last edited: Feb 22, 2021 at 8:19 PM
    ALEX, XXX, LeBratt and 2 others like this.
  10. I'm looking forward to this ddd. I liked how the snow transformed my island... for like 3 weeks. Then I was kinda over it. I miss the more dynamic weather too.

Mr Blonde likes this.
  11. I've been doing a major terraforming project on my entire island aaaand I'm finally seeing results! It's slowly coming together. My island is still 90% mess with garbage strewn everywhere and houses in awkward places but my vision is coming into focus.

I have to eat alone at work so I just end up playing acnh or reading nn.

soratami likes this.
  12. Galaxy brain: warp pipe in your home next to a crafting table, second warp pipe in your pocket.

soratami and SlowGinFizzzz like this.
  13. Am I the only one who never made his own DIY workbench because it would kinda ruin my aesthetic? I still use Tom Nook's snnsnsn.

XXX likes this.
  14. Celia is in boxes today on my Island, I finally found another villager through my campsite to replace her. If anyone wants her let me know!

15. XXX

XXX

I can't relate but I love this dedication.

16. Between the various types and colours of DIY workbenches there are it isn't really that hard to find one to fit most places I think. Only using the one in Resident Services seems like a massive pain nn

V3RYP05H likes this.
  17. At least you get applause.mp3 for everything, which is very welcome when you craft 40 fish baits. Genius!

roblognick and XXX like this.
  18. There's a meteor shower in my island right now and Celeste's giving the Pisces lamp DIY. Gate's open if anyone wants to stop by.

XXX and drewsky like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.