Animal Crossing: New Threadrizons | Page 536 | The Popjustice Forum

Animal Crossing: New Threadrizons

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by johnny_tsunami, Feb 21, 2020.

1. [​IMG]

2. dd I took that exact same photo, except a bit more zoomed in. Iconic trio.

Lost Boy likes this.
  3. I love this game.

Mr Blonde, XXX and soratami like this.
  4. My basic ass in a pink heart sweater with ripped jeans and Uggs dd

soratami, Lost Boy and XXX like this.
  5. XXX

XXX

Lol I'm wearing that exact outfit + a knitted hat. F4g3ts unite.

soratami and Lost Boy like this.
  6. XXX

XXX

Why is there still snow when it's 19 degrees nn.

I like the snow but 2 months of it is too much.

ALEX likes this.
  7. Is the update tomorrow when the snow starts to melt?

8. Hey girls, does anyone have experience selling villagers? What's the best place to advertise (Nookazon or is there a better subreddit?) and what are folks realistically trading villagers for? I see on Nookazon some villagers go for hundreds of NMTs which seems like an inflated figure (and insanely tedious). I have a few villagers I've had for awhile that I don't mind moving away now, and I'm strapped for bells nn. Scammer Nook is bleeding me dry with these construction costs.

9. I used Nookazon to get Judy and it went without a hitch, I think she cost me 400Nmt. Probably the easiest way.

Mr Blonde likes this.
  10. XXX

XXX

I have so many millions in the bank (33 to be exact) that I'll never use, from the early days when we used to stock up on turnips and sell at each other's islands. I'd happily donate if anybody needs some. But I also understand if that wouldn't feel rewarding.

(Wish I could say this irl)

Mr Blonde and soratami like this.
  11. Celia finally asked me again today to leave so I can be rid of her at last. Time to use my 400K Nook Miles to island hop

soratami likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.