Animal Crossing: New Threadrizons | Page 549 | The Popjustice Forum

Animal Crossing: New Threadrizons

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by johnny_tsunami, Feb 21, 2020.

1. I would have been here for the meltdowns though, but I was also dreading never being able to get any cherry blossom stuff.
    It's my first Easter in the game though, that's why I was spared the trauma.

2. Reneigh had a flea today. Right after I caught it, I talked to her a couple more times... and she asked to buy it

[​IMG]

tea, Rhombus, AllSixSugababes and 3 others like this.
  3. The cherry blossoms are out, and it really is the most beautiful time of year. However the petals are still the hardest thing to catch or is this just me??
    So we’re getting the cherry blossom recipes from the normal looking balloons right? I can’t be bothered to shoot down the bunny day ones.

tea, _hazzie_, FridayNight and 2 others like this.
  4. I think it was only the green ones that have DIY receipes right?

5. All colors carry a chance of carrying a DIY

6. I've popped at least 30 balloons today and not a single cherry blossom DIY, although Isabelle gave me the picnic set one this morning

7. I got one cherry blossom recipe from balloons and spent a lot farming in the evening. We'll see how it goes.

XXX likes this.
  8. Are there any new cherry blossom DIYs this year?

9. Unfortunately (or fortunately, as trying to collect them all last year was an absolute nightmare) there aren't any new ones. The only new stuff available at the moment is the new Bunny Day furniture and the Prom-themed clothes from the Able Sisters.

10. XXX

XXX

Mabel, nobody is going to buy that awful chick outfit for Easter so you can stop displaying it.

11. Anyone got a double cherry blossom diy for the wand or the umbrella?

I have... the outdoor picnic set double. rip. taken

Attached Files:

Last edited: Apr 2, 2021
  12. I’ll take them if you still have them, king.

13. Yes sure! I found the other two so now just cherry blossom diy umbrella & diy wand left for me to find.

14. I got my Etsy Sanrio cards today, so if anyone's after any of the items/clothes, feel free to ask!

swim and Xanax like this.
  15. Prom stuff and forsythia trees are now available to purchase as season items

16. The new Standees are amazing aren't they

Xanax likes this.
  17. I’ve been finding some cherry blossom recipes but they definitely are still rare.

There’s nothing worse than avoiding the numerous bunny day balloons, finally spawning a regular balloon, shooting it down and opening it to be given... an amp.

I still need the branches and the bonsai but hopefully I get at least one of them today. If anyone has duplicates of them I have an extra cherry-blossom flooring I can swap!

XXX likes this.
  18. Marty is so adorable, he looks much cuter in-game than in the New Leaf/Pocket Camp artwork

[​IMG]

I'm considering having him move into my island, but at the same time I really don't want to replace any of my current villagers nn

tea, Mr Blonde, FridayNight and 3 others like this.
  19. I'm gonna have Marty move in cause he's the only Lazy villager that I think is cute. Gonna try to weed out my Normal villagers, since I have like.. 7 of them.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.