Animal Crossing: New Threadrizons | Page 586 | The Popjustice Forum

Animal Crossing: New Threadrizons

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by johnny_tsunami, Feb 21, 2020.

1. Something something just like PopJustice.

But why the hell is Monique there? She's iconic.

AllSixSugababes and soratami like this.
  2. Monique is incredible, she's on my island and I adore her.

djmakemewet likes this.
  3. Jambette is truly one of the ugliest effing things in the world. Monique doesn't deserve to be on that list, she's very high fashion.

4. I let Monique go last week because character development I already had two other snooty characters and honestly?

DsUHENlX4AA4WlS.jpg

5. The only three there I think are properly ugly are Al, Barold and Limberg, the rest either look fine (Jitters, Monique) or have that ugly cute vibe (Jambette, Cashmere). Villagers with "facial hair" are the absolute worst.

6. Monique is ugly but she’s not THAT ugly. Same with Jitters and Jambette. There’s a few others I’d say are uglier (for example: Rilla & Rodney) but I wouldn’t make an “ugly” island.

Barold, I have a soft spot for him but he is hideous.

7. The fact that Moose isn't on here and Monique is... is a travesty.

soratami likes this.
  8. Me in 2011:

2022052019005000-02CB906EA538A35643C1E1484C4B947D.jpg

ufint, Xanax, _hazzie_ and 4 others like this.
  9. XXX

XXX

Why are there only birds villagers on your island.

Laurence and soratami like this.
  10. Birdemic!

YourLeadSinger likes this.
  11. I need to pick this game back up and get some good villagers, I want to boot half the ones I have but I need to figure out how I do it.

My favourite is Clyde, he regularly drags the other villagers and the “clip clawp” is high camp.

12. Get some amiibo cards!

aaronhansome likes this.
  13. These amiibo packs are burning me out y’all, I’m just missing two I really want but I’m almost done with the series one of them is in. It’s… lost it’s novelty at this point ddd.

I have no idea what to do with all these duplicates honestly.

14. [​IMG]

the creator is just something else. the quality, the storylines, the depth. wew.

Last edited: May 23, 2022
    XXX likes this.
  15. That's so cool. I'd definitely buy it if they did an English version (which I highly doubt will happen).

YourLeadSinger likes this.
  16. I feel like an English version is likely once the general community catches wind of this and starts campaigning for it. Probably won’t be for another year though.

17. Did you know that if you talk to Isabelle about a villager's house, you can get your starter villagers their proper houses (rather than basic ones they get due to being the first to join your island)? This was added in the 2.0 patch, but it somehow completely passed me by, only just found out about it. I still have three of my starter villagers, so it's great being able to get them their "correct" houses after all this time.

18. Oh! I love this!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.