Animal Crossing: New Threadrizons | Page 589 | The Popjustice Forum

Animal Crossing: New Threadrizons

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by johnny_tsunami, Feb 21, 2020.

1. Sure, I'll send two today and the other one tomorrow. I'm pretty certain I got the right ones, but please me know I accidentally send any fakes.

XXX likes this.
  2. I spend more time watching memes than playing this game I guess.

[​IMG]

3. It's a very minor thing but I do like how Nintendo has been releasing new AC avatar elements every month, it's fun to collect your favourite villagers and whatnot.

_hazzie_ likes this.
  4. XXX

XXX

Did you send it to the right person? I haven't received anything yet nn.

5. It actually slipped my mind, but I think someone else sent two of the artworks, and I sent the third one earlier today.

XXX likes this.
  6. XXX

XXX

Did I forget that I wouldn't be able to receive my mail in Animal Crossing if I didn't have an online subscription and falsely accuse people of sending it to the wrong person? yes

Did I exchange my five years of saving on gold coins for a measly 1 euro and 8 cents and used some exchange I still had on my account for a 30 day subscription to get access to the mail? yes

Did I also overlook one piece of art and am I still missing the great statue? Yes

But thank you so much @soratami and @Sleet for helping me get to near completion!

upload_2022-10-13_19-14-26.jpeg

Also some irrelevant bonus pictures that I thought were cute:

upload_2022-10-13_19-14-55.jpeg
    upload_2022-10-13_19-15-15.jpeg
    upload_2022-10-13_19-15-53.jpeg

7. Hah, I did wonder if you had reset your island and that wasn't why you hadn't gotten the mail, but that makes sense. I didn't know you needed a subscription for the mail to work. I'm pretty sure I have some spare great statues, so I can send one later.

XXX likes this.
  8. Oh wow, I didn’t think the subscription is required to get mail but I guess it makes sense. Still kinda shitty though.

XXX likes this.
  9. XXX

XXX

Marshal and Ketchup honestly look too cute for Halloween:

upload_2022-10-31_20-43-20.jpeg

Sorry Elise, you will never not be ugly.

10. Me: I miss this game.

Also me: I don't feel like playing it.

StratusJM, Square, _hazzie_ and 7 others like this.
  11. same, but I’m already saving up so I can take 3-6 months off work whenever the next game comes out.

Txetxu and CaliDevotion like this.
  12. I have to constantly fight the urge to buy amiibo cards, I can’t stop…

_hazzie_ likes this.
  13. Since I’ve started playing again, and going through some horrors right now, I’ve started just opening it up, walking to the shop and then leaving it on idle and maybe coming back to it a day later.

CaliDevotion likes this.
  14. I feel this but since I got most of the Villagers I want out of S5, and that’s all that’s being restocked here, I am not diving in. I just have Marshal left who is S3.

15. I really wish they’d keep adding new expansions. Give me more land and 2 more villagers!

Last edited: Nov 3, 2022
  16. Yeah…. They need to add more shit

johnny_tsunami and soratami like this.
  17. I've all but given up on it. It's sad cos I was so into it but unless I dig up my island and start it all again, what else is there to do?

18. How big this could've been!

19. I really cannot understand why Nintendo didn't release further content for the game. Like, it was a huge money maker, there was so much interest, and critics also loved it. It's a really bizarre decision for them to have dropped the game so quickly.

20. I feel like that was always the plan. It is shocking that they didn’t change their mind, I guess they just wanted the studio to shift to Splatoon 3 but like… Splatoon 3 could have fucking waited honestly.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.