Animal Crossing: New Threadrizons | Page 82 | The Popjustice Forum

Animal Crossing: New Threadrizons

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by johnny_tsunami, Feb 21, 2020.

1. Me trying to rob @Mr Blonde's island this time but not being able to find their friend code from the list

[​IMG]

Mr Blonde and johnny_tsunami like this.
  2. Scream! It should be on the bottom of the AC sheet.

ddog likes this.
  3. The tarantulas sting me EVERY. FUCKING. TIME.

4. Stop moving when their legs are raised. Once they down, inch forward 2-4 steps with your net up. Legs up again? Stop. Legs down, catch.

if you end up getting chased, get some distance with your sprint and then do a hard spin and catch them mid run.

JMRGBY and citoig like this.
  5. My friend made three million bells in tips today because his turnip price was 600

_hazzie_ likes this.
  6. If you're really stuck like I was, dig holes between you and them, and then taunt them to run at you. They can't jump them and the net reaches over so you can catch them easy.

7. Cape God is open for coelacanth fishing business.

ohaimanabu and Mr Blonde like this.
  8. I'm on the day when they upgrade town hall, so I can't buy a NookIsland ticket this is such a scam

Does this also reset the daily streak of checking into the terminal for extra points?

Tom Nook I will taxidermy you you little rat

9. No it doesn't reset, and you get a free 500 Nook Miles for missing the day as well as a Miles Ticket.

aux, Rhombus, AllSixSugababes and 3 others like this.
  10. ok tom you live to see another day

11. Tom of Nookland

Rhombus likes this.
  12. [​IMG]

Not tonight ms tarantula.

Bslg17, Daniel!, joe_alouder and 13 others like this.
  13. BTW the 100% fool proof trick with the tarantulas is to sneak up to them with the net and then your cue to swing is as soon as they jump up.

JMRGBY and ohaimanabu like this.
  14. RJF

RJF

The girls are descending on RJFville!!!!

15. I don't really want to brag, but I LOVE my character. I found the dress from a balloon in the sky (ICONIC), and paired with that butch AF haircut, I am living my lesbian fantasy.

16. I got the welcome I've come to expect from you, teebs.

Bring a shield, girls.

17. I am desperate for those Iron Nugget things to build the shop. If anyone could donate any spare they would be greatly appreciated. My friend code is SW-6820-8081-2238 and my island is called Aurora.

18. How did you manage to find so many?

_hazzie_ likes this.
  19. Hopefully someone can help you out - but the easiest way to get them is to use Nook Miles Tickets to visit islands which pretty much always have a nice amount of rocks.

20. Buck is my boyfriend.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.