Animal Crossing: New Threadrizons | Page 84 | The Popjustice Forum

Animal Crossing: New Threadrizons

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by johnny_tsunami, Feb 21, 2020.

1. Animals at RJFville clinging to @RJF after all of PJ crossers have taken entire food supply and furnitures leaving the island desolate

[​IMG]

2. It looked more like it had been bulldozed than dragged, teebs.

3. RJF

RJF

STOP

4. RJF

RJF

It's kind of you to say the island wasn't desolate to begin with.

5. austin john plays is SCRUMPTIOUS.

6. My whole visit to RashidaVille being exit cut scenes and then getting booted out anyway.
    [​IMG]

Bslg17, papatrick, XXX and 13 others like this.
  7. I packed like 20 peaches and 10 pears when I departed for Fyre Festival but most of my inventory was trash I planned to bury at the top of the island where it couldn't be reached yet.

8. RJF

RJF

Sis I might be selling singles in Wet Seal stores but I still have a LADDER.

9. @RJF I tried to mail back the 75 weeds I picked from your island but it wouldn't let me :(

10. Who'd you bargain that from?

ohaimanabu likes this.
  11. Blathers seeing me “releasing” freshwater fish into the ocean to free up inventory space

upload_2020-3-26_23-0-20.jpeg

12. MADE MY NIGHT WHY ARE YOU SO FUNNY

Laura Vanderbooben likes this.
  13. dfdjsdfjdsj I just read the chat log from my visit and I found out my appearance blocked @strangekin from entering

14. [​IMG]
    Janelle Monae - Yoga (2015)

15. RJF

RJF

Well I guess I'm WEEDING tomorrow huh

16. I think the best thing I've seen on any island is the empty wheelchair on the beach of @RUNAWAY's island

17. The menace. The storyline. Honestly I was riveted by it. I need Tilda Swinton to make the movie.

18. I haven't been to any of y'alls islands but i'm sure they're LOVELY.

My island doesn't have the charm yet for me to want anyone to come.

Also why is traveling to someone's island so... unintuitive. It's like it just gives you a random island name. Not even the friend's name... Like c'mon, they couldn't have made it any more annoying. Just give me a list of everyones name and island name and let me pick one?
    But.. This is Nintendo so online play being lacking is not surprising.

ohaimanabu, Mr Blonde and eatyourself like this.
  19. My order is delayed until Monday OR Tuesday.

The pandemic is gonna be over by the time I get this damn game!

20. Hang in there sis my Switch console was delayed for a week too but I persevered and am victorious against capitalism. You can do it! x

[​IMG]

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.