Anne-Marie - #AM2 | Page 48 | The Popjustice Forum

Anne-Marie - #AM2

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by Vasilios, Jan 20, 2016.

1. That 1-2 punch felt mega promising. I still love Alarm.

Whatever she's got coming up next, I really have a bad feeling about it. She'll get a bizillion streams but her credibility went south, as far as I'm concerned.

2. 2014

2014 Staff Member

She had so much potential just to squander in order to get hits. At least her voice is a lot more tolerable than Jess Glynne's.

Island likes this.
  3. She posted a snippet a while ago on Instagram and it sounded promising so here’s hoping. Alarm and Ciao Adios deserved the success 2002 got I mean it’s literally her worst song no exaggeration.

4. If it wasn't for that awfwl week when Ed Sheeran occupied 9 slots of the top 10 in the UK Charts, Ciao Adios would've been top 5

Superloves likes this.
  5. New single Birthday out everywhere February 7th:

Blue6010, Island, 2014 and 2 others like this.
  6. I didn’t mind the Speak Your Mind album. It was faceless, but it had some personality to it. I do hope everything is a step up from that because she shouldn’t compromise anymore in order to gain hits.

Superloves likes this.
  7. Coming back with a song literally called Birthday that's almost certainly genetically engineered specifically to be placed on every "Fab Bday Tunes" and "Cheeky 21st With The Girlies" playlist? That's so Anne-Marie!

Andy French, Rem, James2009 and 14 others like this.
  8. She should just attempt to cover this banger:

9. I don't think she should though...

BeingNormal, Pineapple and Island like this.
  10. Somi's Birthday it is then.

evilsin likes this.
  11. That picture/outfit... no ma'am.

12. 2014

2014 Staff Member

I wish her an ounce of luck.

superultra likes this.
  13. Welp it low key sounds awful.

evilsin and BeingNormal like this.
  14. Imagining I will suffer through her new beige song that will be overplayed by the radio in my country

[​IMG]

15. This is beyond, lazy lazy vocals, why she sings like that

D.Jay likes this.
  16. She had a lil 'birthday' party thing in London last night and performed the song. I did not like it.

Mikal and Island like this.
  17. I think that it's a cute little bop.

18. This is... there... i suppose.

19. Birthday is out, I can’t believe her label/team thought this would be a good lead single for her second album. It’s very poor.

D.Jay likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.