Anne-Marie - #AM2 | Page 52 | The Popjustice Forum

Anne-Marie - #AM2

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by Vasilios, Jan 20, 2016.

1. "Birthday" is fun, if a bit generic and a vanilla flavoured trap song. At least it is not a terrible ballad or a track about remembering the old days.

elektroxx and Superloves like this.
  2. Tbh 2002 sounds good comparing it to Birthday

Mikal, unnameable and boombazookajoe like this.
  3. It's my birthday on Saturday and even I can't be assed streaming this a second time.

4. [​IMG]

5. Birthday... is a bop. In Anne Marie terms anyway.

elektroxx likes this.
  6. 2014

2014 Staff Member

WHAT is this look??

7. As if the lyrics need to be explained nn

Mvnl, RMK, jawow_ and 1 other person like this.
  8. What happened?

9. I think she unknowingly wore or did something that relates to the Rising Sun flag.

Tiffany Young found making her Korean comeback.

Conan and Petit nain des Îles like this.
  10. Can only find this snippet for now. It looks like the Ciao Adios performance was a mess.

11. To be honest it’s actually good she apologised for that especially seeing as she’s got a bit of a following in South Korea now.

Petit nain des Îles and Island like this.
  12. It's already been summed up above, but the Rising Sun flag on the headbands is essentially the Japanese equivalent of the Nazi flag. It was used by the Japanese Navy during World War Two when they occupied a lot of Asia, when a lot of war crimes occurred, particularly Korea. Ironically, today is Korean Independence Movement Day.

Last edited: Mar 1, 2020
    Petit nain des Îles likes this.
  13. Ban Ant and Dec.

dylbop and Staticboombox like this.
  14. A change in label selling out didn't manage to stop Anne-Marie from having to perform Ciao Adios again on a primetime slot. She could have done karate with Birthday too, for her sake if not ours.

Last edited: Mar 3, 2020

15. She's still with Warner no?

idunchnoe, nooniebao and Superloves like this.
  16. She co-wrote the new Demi single out this week. I wonder if it was originally intended for her instead?

Island likes this.
  17. I-

Island and spaceship like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.