Annie - Dark Hearts | The Popjustice Forum

Annie - Dark Hearts

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by robster, Jun 4, 2020.

1. She has a new profile image on her fb page!

For which I may or may not have done the retouching!

2. She also put up a new space looking banner. From all this, I'm gathering her new album's going to be called Annie 2020: A Space Odyssey.

On a more serious note, things are really happening huh?!

poshbabyyy, Lander, andru and 4 others like this.
  3. [​IMG]
    The banner/profile picture on Spotify is updated too. Is it happening this week?

poshbabyyy, Lander, codecat and 22 others like this.
  4. PLEASE

Lander, He, Dreampopboy and 5 others like this.
  5. Island

Island Staff Member

We deserve this comeback just because this thread wasn't put in Comeback Corner the last 4 years.

Lander, Crisp X, FridayNight and 17 others like this.
  6. (On an unrelated note, the fact that Ferret Summer is not on Spotify, is a pop injustice.)

Lander, Noir, FridayNight and 4 others like this.
  7. I bet it's almost Time! It has to be, with the banner and profile pics and all...

Lander, Crisp X, FridayNight and 6 others like this.
  8. [​IMG]

This made me go back to Annie's page on Spotify and I had forgotten about that BOP

thommyh, Lander, mynextrick and 9 others like this.
  9. Definitely June. I hope this week.

Tomorrow, please!

Lander, FridayNight, He and 3 others like this.
  10. The title is Corridors of Time?

11. I'm still searching for an HQ file of Danny Danny ddd.

12. Is that the album title?

Deer Stop and Stopremix like this.
  13. One of the nice things about COVID has been that I don't get concert announcements for Annie that are actually nearby musical productions of Annie.

Lander, Booers, Assassin and 16 others like this.
  14. There are a LOT of new song titles on BMI and ASCAP (to go with "American Cars", "April", "Corridors of Time", "In Heaven", "Power", "Stay Tomorrow", "The Streets Where I Belong", and "What's Going On") that I guess no one ever noticed because she has changed the spelling of her middle name from "Lilia" to "Lilja"????

All songs Annie/Stefan, with additional co-writers noted:

"Bomb"
    "Countdown to the End of the World"
    "Dark Hearts" – also hashtagged on some of her recent Instagram posts (1, 2, 3)
    "Forever '92"
    "In Heaven with You" (Jonas Pettersson)
    "It's Finally Over"
    "Mermaid's Tale" (Jonas Pettersson credited as Juvelen)
    "Miracle Mile" (Jonas Pettersson credited as Juvelen)
    "No Flowers Today"
    "Secret"
    "Untold Story"

https://www.ascap.com/repertory#ace/performer/ANNIE STRAND
    http://repertoire.bmi.com/Catalog.a...ge=1&fromrow=1&torow=25&keyid=6223539&subid=0

Last edited: Jun 8, 2020
    Lander, codecat, P'NutButter and 14 others like this.
  15. This is probably an alternate title for In Heaven With You, but you don't know how badly I want it to be a cover of the song from Eraserhead.

16. Probably. I was trying to post just the new titles and just double-counted it, oops.

Also I think "Stay Tomorrow" was overlooked when it was posted a few months ago because it was lumped in with other titles (apologies to @Deer Stop)

I can't believe I'm still looking through the BMI and ASCAP databases in 2020, over a decade later. Maybe that is what the song "Corridors of Time" is about.

17. With all those song titles I really hope this means an album is coming.

Kirkland likes this.
  18. Ugh what a song. I think that one got more plays from me than any other Annie song from the same time frame. A true gem.

Mister_G likes this.
  19. Ferret Summer is yet another example why she and Richard X are a magic combination.

20. Corridors of Time sounds like the title of an Enya bop.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.