Annie - Dark Hearts | Page 79 | The Popjustice Forum

Annie - Dark Hearts

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by robster, Jun 4, 2020.

1. Did they communicate that to you? I haven’t heard from them.

2. I'm waiting for it to arrive so I can look at it before putting it away. The new song? I have no idea how I'll hear it!

3. YouTube.

RHOPJ likes this.
  4. Nou, I haven't hread from them, but I'm hoptimistic! lol, just noticed the article is gone from the shop!

Stopremix likes this.
  5. In true Saint Etienne fashion she’s found a few extra in the warehouse.

andru, dipitybix, RUNAWAY and 2 others like this.
  6. Wait, did I miss it being back in stock? Sademoji.png

Stopremix likes this.
  7. andru, Gioroll and YourLeadSinger like this.
  8. Got the shipping confirmation for the mini CD - finally!

popjunkie, Carlo, andru and 6 others like this.
  9. 6 tracks don’t fit on a 3” CD, “No Flowers Today” cuts off. Anyone else’s have this issue?

andru and Fish Finger like this.
  10. Nooo! I don't have mine yet, but will report back. And, knowing how Annie treats her fans, she probably send us the lossless file as compensation! What a shame.

andru and Fish Finger like this.
  11. Ugh, they really didn’t think it through. Please let her know. Looking up the specs it can safely hold up to 20 minutes of music. How long is the EP?

Fish Finger likes this.
  12. The EP without it is 15:59.

YourLeadSinger likes this.
  13. Ooph, cutting it close. The Collector in me is hoping she would release this on a regular sized CD (and with “Secret” on) but most likely she will do what you said and give us a digital file of the song. Maybe I won’t open it after all?

Fish Finger and Stopremix like this.
  14. Not opened mine yet and there doesn't seem much point now. Don't they test them before sending them off to be made?

15. I’ll open mine when it arrives and try it out.

andru and Stopremix like this.
  16. It might just be a faulty disc I have if the EP is only 16 minutes without the bonus track, though “No Flowers Today” doesn’t feel like it plays for 4 minutes before it cuts off, I’ll check the time length when I get back home.

I just made a slice on the side of the blister to access the CD

andru and Stopremix like this.
  17. Wait, so the packaging is really what it comes in? Not even a slip included? That’s disappointing since it looks like it’ll be sliding around.

18. What’s a slip?

19. YourLeadSinger and Stopremix like this.
  20. A sleeve. Used to call them slips on another forum.
    Maybe the song just ends abruptly?

lob0to and Stopremix like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.