Annie - General Discussion | Page 308 | The Popjustice Forum

Annie - General Discussion

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by RHOPJ, Jun 23, 2009.

1. Please tell her that Songs Remind Me of You is one of humanity's biggest achievements and that it turned me both sad and gay.

Last edited: May 27, 2020
    nbtsa, biffy77, Eskapism and 18 others like this.
  2. I will definitely tell her that. She will love it.

3. Also @saintsigurd please tell her that Invisible is one of the best songs of the decade to at least one homosexual in the American Midwest (me)

Dreampopboy, codecat, RUNAWAY and 6 others like this.
  4. Oh yes. She is going to love hearing that. I will let her know the next time I see her. I have been reading this thread for a while and I report back to her from time to time what you guys are saying and she loves it.

5. UGH a slut drop anthem. Easily my favourite from the EPs

RUNAWAY, Stopremix and Andy French like this.
  6. Time to revisit this bop

poshbabyyy, biffy77, Lander and 17 others like this.
  7. And this one:

poshbabyyy, biffy77, Lander and 8 others like this.
  8. @saintsigurd please tell Annie that I once randomly bought Anniemal simply because I liked the album cover, having no idea who Annie even was. And I loved it so much, that it was that album that made me truly want to explore pop and electronic music, and really just music in general aside from whatever was popular and got played on MTV, so it wouldn't be an exaggeration to say that it genuinely shaped my music taste. Oh and also that Heartbeat is literally the best song ever recorded.

9. 01529D41-96AF-4EC7-B849-92F036C22811.gif

biffy77, Runawaywithme, He and 10 others like this.
  10. I would love a return from Annie! We've been eagerly awaiting.

Stopremix likes this.
  11. Does anyone mind posting the new logo Annie shared yesterday? I can't seem to find it.

12. I will need to write all of this down. he he

soratami likes this.
  13. Just send her the link to this thread. I guess there is no other forum on the internet that`s so vehemently and glaringly FANNIE.

Last edited: May 28, 2020
    biffy77 and Leis like this.
  14. I heard the album is 'dream pop in the spirit of Julee Cruise' as a description. Does this sound right to you? Also, tell Annie we need her now more than ever!

Last edited: May 28, 2020
  15. The David Lynch Twin Peaks will be strong on this one!

16. Obligatory "How's Annie?" reference!

poshbabyyy, Andy French and RHOPJ like this.
  17. Just tell her she saved our lives so many times.

biffy77, YourLeadSinger and RHOPJ like this.
  18. He

He

Tell her Anthonio is a masterpiece of song writing.

19. You can tell her on Facebook or Instagram DM, she's super communicative and sweet.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.