Another MF Song dumped! | The Popjustice Forum

Another MF Song dumped!

Discussion in 'Eurovision' started by schlagerboys, Oct 17, 2006.

1. And apparently this time because the singer didn't want to sing it!

Oh dear, what with Agnes being disqualified and now Stephen Fronde declining to participate is it all getting a bit worrying for SVT.

And then there's the news that Hammerfall might be a wildcard - that's not what we expect of Sweden at all!!!

2. popknark

popknark Moderator

You mean Fronda? The rapper? Then that's just a good thing - he's one of the lamest persons in Swedish music.

Hammerfall CANNOT PARTICIPATE. THEY WOULD FUCKING WIN. Plus, they did say last year in an interview that they might consider participating so these rumours might actually be true.

Buhu, etc.

3. No heavy metal please Sweden - it's bad enough that we had The Poodles last year. And how come it was written by Sonya??? She's supposed to be the savious of pop!!

4. popknark

popknark Moderator

Johan Kinde and Fredrik Kempe will replace them. Not impressed!

5. Agnes would of had a good chance of winning...

On the bright side I can't see Johan Kinde och Fredrik Kempe beating the mighty Nanne.

6. She only wrote the lyrics and lyrics can fit every kind of song

I love the rumours of seeing Miss Schlager Charlotte Nilsson-Perrelli returning, a dream coming true :p

7. Nanne's going to win it anyway, but I'd love to see Ms Perrelli in there!

8. Why was Agnes disqualified?

9. popknark

popknark Moderator

She revealed that she had sent in a song to Melodifestivalen 2007 + the title of the song before the contestants were picked, then the jury could've known that it was her singing the song which could've had an impact on the choosing, etc.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.