Any fans of Italians Do It Better? | Page 4 | The Popjustice Forum

Any fans of Italians Do It Better?

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by filmnoirish, Sep 26, 2009.

1. Looking forward to the forthcoming music videos and the physical formats (thrilled there will be both a CD and vinyl).

2. cpr

cpr

I'm like halfway through the compilation and I'm super impressed. My initial favorites are Higher, Cruel Summer, and Boyz R Bad. I really wish we had more than 5 Farrah tracks after 13 years but I guess that's the Italians Do It Better lifestyle.

EDIT: okay We Were Never Lost and Tirage En Croix are incredible.

Last edited: Oct 23, 2020
    Pink Frost likes this.
  3. this is fantastic and i’m particularly besotted with Orion .. it’s perfect for the rainy parisian streets at night , and perfect also with Dark Hearts afterwards

Pink Frost likes this.
  4. cpr

cpr

This song from Orion is one of my favorite from the label last year:

The whole album is really great! Every listen I'm having new favorites. Johnny & co. always deliver.

5. loveeeee After Dark 3 !!!

Fighting Irish and Pink Frost like this.
  6. After Dark 3 is amazing, I think it is the best one yet.

My favorite IDIB song this year would have to be Mothermary's "Catch Fire"

wolfgangna and cpr like this.
  7. I saw Chromatics deleted all their IG posts - broken record but is Dear Tommy coming? Lol

8. No, they cleared it about two weeks ago. I've given up hope that it'll appear this year now.

wolfgangna and hamicle like this.
  9. Farah scares me.

wolfgangna likes this.
  10. haha me too but in the best way possible

11. New Desire single coming January 29th.

12. I discovered Desire live on the Double Feature tour with the Chromatics, and I LOVE her, her backdrops and aesthetics are great, and the songs are good too. Thanks for posting.

wolfgangna and michaelhird like this.
  13. Finally - I thought we were getting the Desire album last summer :(

14. cuddle dungeon likes this.
    Andy French and backstreetjoe like this.
  16. I mean Farah covering Gang Bang. Iconic!

wolfgangna and Sabrettes like this.
  17. I'm really enjoying MOTHERMARY's latest single.

They also announced their debut! What a great cover, I love the discreet nip slip.

Last edited: Oct 25, 2021
    Pink Frost, wolfgangna and cpr like this.
  18. Sweet, MOTHERMARY are one of my favorites. An album from them will be great.

cpr likes this.
  19. This is so good. Visage's 'Fade To Grey' mixed with Holly Valance's 'State Of Mind'.

20. SockMonkey

SockMonkey Staff Member

This is great. They've given us so much great stuff this year. Always worth remembering that all their MP3 downloads direct from their site are only $1. I just did a catch up of 4 albums I hadn't downloaded yet = £3.05. Great way to support them even a little bit.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.