Any web designers on here? | The Popjustice Forum

Any web designers on here?

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Lucky guy, Jul 11, 2007.

1. I''ve just found the site I run for someone is nowhere to be found. I hadn''t checked for about a month (stupid I know) as I was all paid up and there were no updates to do. I haven''t had an e-mail from the hosting company, and their own website is down, so I''m assuming for the moment they really have buggered off.

Can anyone suggest a new reliable web host? Cheers.

2. Our webhost is rather top-notch, though the databases can be a little slow. Support''s fantastic as well, though and the whole thing is rather beautifully versatile.

http://www.strato-hosting.co.uk

Marvellous.

3. Thanks to you both. May I just ask how long you have been with these hosts? I could do without someone fucking off again in the near future..

4. I am with www.hostpretige.com and have multiple websites with them with the longest being open for 2 and half years. Its cheap, and the support you receive is fantastic. You can send emergency text messages via the website and you get a reply usually within half an hour, and if you send a normal email you get a reply within 24 hours. I can''t fault it!

5. jsd

jsd

6. Seconded on Dreamhost. If you quote CYBERSCORE when you sign up you''ll get $10 off :)

7. I agree. Strato-hosting.co.uk is a good choice. I''ve used them and I very rarely had any problems with it. There''s plenty of support and choice too.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.