Apple Discussion Thread | Page 44 | The Popjustice Forum

Apple Discussion Thread

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Aidan, Jun 4, 2018.

1. I’d say you are just a reasonable person. These updates are minimal and I can’t believe how they couldn’t come up with anything more innovative this year.

Sam, ry123, Jonathan27 and 5 others like this.
  2. The 13 is giving nothing. 12 girls won

fancygreen, FridayNight, aux and 7 others like this.
  3. I’m holding out for the Pro Max…otherwise yeah. Coins will be staying in my pocket this year.

Johnnie is fine as hell though.

4. All of these photos they’ve taken with an iPhone.

I’ve got a 12 Pro Max and still look like I’ve taken them on a potato. I need a course.

Macsun, Alphableat and jordxn like this.
  5. Have all these speakers been told to move their hands a lot?
    All I see is their hands moving.

6. kal

kal

They need to shut the fuck up about 5G. It’s not that amazing.

7. The stores have free courses! When I got my iPad repaired before Covid I was surprised by how popular those courses were. The one I saw was standing only.

Tony Lamezma likes this.
  8. I wanted a new watch but the 7 is giving me nothing… Miss 3 clings to my wrist another year!

Sam, drewsky, Jonathan27 and 2 others like this.
  9. I went from 3 to 6 and it was a totally different experience…what are you waiting for?

10. Mr.Arroz

Mr.Arroz Staff Member

I feel tech just isn't developing as rapidly as it did before. We're at a certain ceiling and I'm fine with it.

However I will likely upgrade my 11 Pro Max to a 13 Pro Max.

Stopremix likes this.
  11. If I were you I’d wait one more year. Next year’s iPhone is supposed to have a big redesign of the front screen with no notch and a lot better camera.

Mr.Arroz and inevitable like this.
  12. I never knew that, thank you.

13. I want flat sides

[​IMG]

14. The fact I used to get so pissed when I’d upgrade and a few months later I’d be gagging for the new line of phones and they are absolutely fumbling it lately. I upgraded to a 12 two months ago and I’m not upset at all about it. At this rate I’m expecting to be content until the iPhone 15 is out. The new iPad minis are cute though.

15. kal

kal

The blue iPhone 13 pro is the one. But let me wait for reviews.

xOJakeXo likes this.
  16. Unless I win the lottery or get a surprise raise, I’m sticking with my 12 Pro. ProMotion was the marquee update for me during that event.

Jamie likes this.
  17. The best part of this presentation was them shooting videos in Portugal, because the products ...

spaceship likes this.
  18. Trade in values seem high this year…might do the phone because I love me a new camera but we’ll see. Definitely not waiting for 10am on Friday to order or anything.

inevitable, Mr.Arroz and spaceship like this.
  19. Mr.Arroz

Mr.Arroz Staff Member

I might just do that. The 11 Pro Max was a huge jump from my 8, so it might be sensible to wait a bit.

20. Getting the iPhone 13 Pro Max 512GB, wig.

aux and spaceship like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.