Apple Discussion Thread | Page 47 | The Popjustice Forum

Apple Discussion Thread

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Aidan, Jun 4, 2018.

1. the website crashed before i could…

edit: got it after 1hr and 7mn.

Last edited: Sep 17, 2021
  2. Wish Apple's Calendar app looked half as lovely as Google Calendar.

stopthestatic likes this.
  3. Downloaded iOS 15 and it launched without the share my screen feature on FaceTime….

aux likes this.
  4. Not sure how I feel about this new safari layout on iPhone…

aux and suitechicguy like this.
  5. I think it makes sense but still not sure of it myself.

6. I just got iOS 15, the "Spatialize Audio" feature for songs that don't have Dolby Atmos available is really cool!

And yeah as far as upgrading the phone goes....I'm on the upgrade plan, which is honestly a pretty sweet deal and has been great since I got the XR in 2018, but there's nothing about the 13 that looks worth upgrading from the 12. I thought about it just to get a refresh on battery life, but it's not even worth paying the $150ish fee to upgrade.

Last edited: Sep 21, 2021
    Artemisia likes this.
  7. Greece is getting the 13 in the next wave which is Oct 15?

Apple to Greece:

[​IMG]

Eskapism, Maria and kal like this.
  8. I'm trying to get used to it, cause I don't like to be someone who just shits on new things, but yeah, it's a bit odd... There is a way to change it back in Settings, at least.

Artemisia and aux like this.
  9. aux

aux

I don't fully mind the search bar being at the bottom now since I'm sure I'll get used to it, it's more how inconsistent the colouring with the notch seems to be depending on each site. It's the same issue on macOS. At least browsing PopJustice, it goes from being white to pink depending on the tab despite being the same site. I don't know if that's something with PJ, or just the way Safari now works.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    While I'm here, what are everyone's experiences with the AirPods Pro? I have the original, first generation AirPods and I loved them - I kinda stopped using them during the pandemic since I wasn't commuting but now that I'm back to university and working, I'm tempted to upgrade my old AirPods for the Pro model.

inevitable and BEST FICTION like this.
  10. Sam

Sam

AirPods Pro are worth it for noise cancellation alone, go for it

Glitterizer, ALEX, Jamie and 2 others like this.
  12. seems to be (for me) just PJ at the minute, another site i visited it stayed purple the whole time like some weird top border

aux likes this.
  13. kal

kal

Safari tries to intelligently blend the color of the browser chrome with the top bar of the website. It’s inconsistent because it depends on whether the color allows enough contrast between the background and the text & buttons.

14. My 7 Plus updating to iOS 15 like

dvno, Glitterizer, ALEX and 10 others like this.
  15. Oh wait I do like the browser extension thing (ad blocker almost immediately)

16. But we need extensions in other browsers to have godly Firefox on there with it too.

17. I went from Bose in ear ones to AirPods Pro a few weeks ago and let me tell you, they are a revelation. I tried someone's AirPods before that and they sounded a bit tiny - but these are like listening to proper HD headphones.

aux likes this.
  18. Mr.Arroz

Mr.Arroz Staff Member

I adoooooore my AirPods Pro. I would never go back to another brand, especially with how they seamlessly connect to my Macs, Apple TV, and my iPhone. Iconic!

Alenko, Glitterizer, Vasilios and 5 others like this.
  19. Have any of y'all noticed since updating that the Music app takes a bit longer when skipping songs?

20. Does anybody use an iPad with an Apple Pencil? I'm trying to decide if it'll be productive for college note taking etc. The new mini has me very tempted!

Vasilios and Tony Lamezma like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.