Apple Discussion Thread | Page 8 | The Popjustice Forum

Apple Discussion Thread

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Aidan, Jun 4, 2018.

1. I thought it was a perfect time to upgrade from my iPhone 8 gold but there’s no way I’m getting an 11 in those kindergarten colours (sorry @inevitable). Like, how many people are realistically going for the purple or green version?

inevitable likes this.
  2. The purple one is my favorite nn

3. Wait is this true?

4. All the Mac sites reported this would be a feature through various different sources for months. Then on the day of the event several reports from different sources stated it was pulled at the last minute.

5. I am stuck with the colours. It's probably going to be Product (Red) but I do like the yellow and purple one.

6. lol, flops

7. The new colors are so weak.

8. I was thinking of upgrading my 7 plus to the XR now that they're rolling out another generation (that looks...not that different dd) and I can get it for cheap from my carrier now. Is the drop in screen resolution noticeable? Kinda weird the 7 plus apparently has a better display.

9. Considering going from a 256GB 8 Plus to a 512GB 11 Pro Max. I think the changes are good enough, but I just downloaded iOS 13 and it's lowkey a nice update.

Bangers&Bops, stuaw and Aidan like this.
  10. Apparently the PPI is above the number where pixels are discernible so you shouldn't notice anything.
    For what it's worth, I've owned the XR for about a year and think the display looks great. Not OLED quality, but definitely not dodgy. And you'll appreciate the addition of True Tone upgrading from the 7.

Mr Blonde likes this.
  11. I’m done with iPhone but nooooo they have to go and release some pastel colours. Why am I so easy to please!

12. I really want to keep buying iPhone’s but the prices are becoming more and more extortionate every year!

13. In the US it went down by $50 and the other models didn’t increase in price. The prices have gone up in Europe because of the strength of USD.

14. I’ll be happy if the last generation gets some kinda price cut, I might upgrade from my 7 plus, it’s been five problems charging lately.

15. The last generation went down by $100 (I believe).

16. They sell it in white and black too.

17. Don't you put it in a case anyway?

18. Literally just snatched an upgrade to the iPhone xr now that the prices have went down.

Lapras likes this.
  19. Thoughts on iOS 13? Dark mode seems to be the most hyped thing but there are some other new features. I like that there’s finally editing tools for videos, and that battery saver thing seems like a good idea (though I don’t fully understand it).

I don’t like what they’ve done with the photos. I feel like if I’m looking for a particular picture but don’t know when exactly it’s from I’m screwed.

20. Yeah the new editing tools for videos are fantastic. I like that you can finally download stuff to your iCloud Drive on Safari now, too.

inevitable likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.