Apple Music Wrapped 2018 | The Popjustice Forum

Apple Music Wrapped 2018

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by Laurence, Dec 10, 2018.

1. Easy way;
    https://www.macstories.net/ios/appl...istened-songs-artists-and-genres-of-the-year/
    A shortcut instead of waiting on your data file

Hi guys! There is way for all your Apple Music Wrapped 2018 to get it.
    I used it for a trail so I was wondering how I did during that trial, but of course I thought of all you choose Apple and here's how to cure a little of the pain. Of course the account I did a trial with is giving me login errors and stuff

Taken from: https://www.macrumors.com/2018/11/29/web-app-apple-music-history/

Example screenshot
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Jan 8, 2019
    sweetener likes this.
  2. Still waiting on mine coming through.

3. This matches my impression of Apple Music quite well.

I don't understand why Spotify and Apple don't have a Last.fm style feature.

Mr Blonde likes this.
  4. RJF

RJF

5. This feels like when I was at Jesus camp and all our shoes got rained on so my parents brought me a temp pair and the brand was Codidas.

6. I want tech brands I use to scrape and scam enough data about me, my personal life and my listening habits to not have to fill out a fucking form to find out about it.

7. I really pay money to be treated like garbage.

Geophonic, jvckkk, Poker Pro and 35 others like this.
  8. Mr.Arroz

Mr.Arroz Staff Member

Not this Prohibition-like bootlegging

9. Not me excitedly clicking this thread for... this.

[​IMG]

Suburbia, melodrama, jvckkk and 45 others like this.
  10. Does the site builder take quite a while to work it's magic? I've located the file, clicked upload and now I'm waiting for the results...

11. What kind of 2002 Excel spreadsheet? Suddenly I’m no longer doubting myself for switching to Spitterfly

12. Island

Island Staff Member

I low key only use Apple Music cos it’s easier for Kpop.

13. RJF

RJF

asdfghjkl @Laurence mixing up her Apple Music Wrapped 2018 in her bath.

14. I’ve mostly just stuck with it cause I can rip albums that aren’t up for streaming, like Glitter, and edit artwork and grammar too. You can’t do that with Spotify, no?

Last edited: Dec 10, 2018
    inevitable and Island like this.
  15. Oh dear, not as attractive as Spotify's is it....

slaybellz, davidbesan and Vasilios like this.
  16. As an Apple Mysic subscriber I’m disgusted. Although this whole year end wrapped shit is stupid anyways so whatever.

spaceship and snoho like this.
  17. Well obviously since this a random person who created the website and is not licensed by Apple

Smooth Criminal likes this.
  18. My relationship with Apple Music is the kind of sick and twisted one my mother told me to watch out for... but the Catholic in me is getting off on the torturous bureaucracy of it all.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.