Apple | Page 76 | The Popjustice Forum

Apple

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Aidan, Jun 4, 2018.

1. Sis that's a tamagotchi

LPMA, dvno, johnny_tsunami and 8 others like this.
  2. Anyone got any insight on how well a MacBook Air M2 performs for video editing?

3. Final Cut works fine but Premiere stutters and lags quite a bit but it’s still usable. It performs better than any Intel Macbook Pro.

Mr.Arroz and Stopremix like this.
  4. I’ve got a 6 and I’ve noticed the battery drains a lot after installing any updates. So far it seems to self-correct after a hard reset and a few charge cycles. I’m typically able to get close to 24hrs out of a charge. Good luck!

Mr.Arroz likes this.
  5. Mr.Arroz

Mr.Arroz Staff Member

My first-gen SE gets 24 hours or so. I try to charge it before it hits 10%.

Floppie likes this.
  6. Is AOD active on the watches? I turned that off quickly when I got my series 5. Mine can last close to two days if I don’t exercise (or be super active) during that time frame.

7. My series 2 Apple Watch remains cursed and stuck it a loop where it restarts every 5 minutes

Apple be like

8. Getting my iPad Mini 6 replaced - saves me a bit from buying a complete new one... Hopefully I can pick it up Friday or Saturday. Will be very busy sadly...

9. I’m still waiting for my local official reseller store to deliver me my 14 Pro Max gold order.

[​IMG]

Sam likes this.
  10. Mr.Arroz

Mr.Arroz Staff Member

The new Apple TV 4K is...so much better. It has a great processor, terrific storage, a remote with USB-C, and it finally brings the price to an affordable level for people wanting to take their smart-TV experience from device to device, year over year. I used to use a Boxee Box when I first started selling TVs for Best Buy in 2011, and this as a device offers similar performance plus integration with Apple devices if you use them, alongside local-media streaming via AirPlay/mirroring. I may fanboy a lot, but I think it's finally the device it needed to be. I'm certainly pleased with it.

Lapras and suitechicguy like this.
  11. I think I’m going to grab it as well. We have 3 Apple TVs and one of them seems to have some Wi-Fi issues for some reason. I’m hoping getting another one with Wi-Fi 6 will fix it and might as well go for the newest one.

Mr.Arroz likes this.
  12. Mr.Arroz

Mr.Arroz Staff Member

This one is also half the size and has no internal fan, but I haven't any issues besides it running a bit hot. I hope it solves your concerns! Have you tried to troubleshoot if it's a 2.4 vs 5GHz issue?

suitechicguy likes this.
  13. I did try messing around with the bands but it really didn’t change how it was performing. Thank you for the suggestion though.

Mr.Arroz likes this.
  14. I bought an iPad! I’ve been toying about getting one for the longest time but couldn’t really justify what I thought was a not very practical device. Anyway, I decided to throw caution to the wind and get one as a treat yourself gift.

originally I was going to get the 9th gen, but after going in store and seeing the difference between that and the most recent iteration I’ve gone ahead with the 10th gen in blue. 10th is just so pretty, and the spec improvement is noticeable to me at least (but neither am I invested enough to bump up to an air or pro). For me who hasn't owned an iPad in like a decade I much prefer the latest design, so overall for me I was happy to pay the price bump

LGStan93, Mr.Arroz, Sam and 2 others like this.
  15. From what I read, the latest iPad is basically an air inside. So, you didn’t miss out no on anything.

penghuwan likes this.
  16. Went into the Apple Store for a non serious look at one of them MagSafe charger things
    £45 though?
    [​IMG]

17. I love mine but yes.

SecretSatisfaction likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.