April 2019 PJ Charts: And none for Taylor, byeeeeeee! | Page 2 | The Popjustice Forum

April 2019 PJ Charts: And none for Taylor, byeeeeeee!

Discussion in 'Charts, rates etc' started by ohnostalgia, Apr 8, 2019.

1. BTS AND HALSEY? Good god please nobody else vote for this.

2. Here we have 2 newly released amazing Pop boy albums.
    David44 makes some straight up quality tunes. He's got a lot of slower current sounding songs but they're quite timeless.
    @CasuallyCrazed @saviodxl

Highs & Lows is that R&B Pop album you need this year and it comes from Alexander Oscar.
    @londonrain @slaybellz

3. [​IMG]

A RECORD.

4. I've known David44 for a while and quite enjoy his sound! I'll take a listen at Alexander Oscar, but I have another pop boy in my list this month

And of course, my Eurovision fave

5. I just listened to this and Faces is the clear standout.

I tried voting for my Eurovision fave last month and nobody else voted for it. I'll probably end up voting for it again this month given how much I've been hammering it already.

6. [​IMG]

If you wanna vote for some of the Melfest flops you might have my support. Not this ddddd

7. It's such a blatant attempt to recreate the vocal style and sound of this, and I'm kind of here for the shamelessness.

Empty Shoebox and saviodxl like this.
  8. Faye Webster put out another song. Will anybody support my dreams of having her on the charts at least once?

LE0Night, enjoy v2.0, Lila and 2 others like this.
  9. Weyes Blood is the frontrunner for my album ballot at the moment. Lizzo may challenge that next week.

Tracks I'm still working out, but one recommendation I have is this Amber Mark bop. Perfect for when you're strutting around the street in a big coat, as the video proves!

LE0Night and ohnostalgia like this.
  10. Oh I am very into this but the rap takes me out. Would have loved to have noname in there instead of Father.

11. It sounds like a bop from the snippets. I can’t promise I won’t vote for it nñn.

Sanctuary and Dangerous Maknae like this.
  12. If the only Kpop artist you ever vote for is BTS then I cannot speak to you anymore.

Empty Shoebox, vague and Babyface like this.
  13. Suddenly I’m found looking for another Kpop song to vote for.

vague and ohnostalgia like this.
  14. @Slice of Life blackmailed a new one.

15. @Robsolete will be happy to know this is definitely getting my votes this month, it's really grown on me:

I'll probably throw some points at The Veronicas too.

Robsolete and ohnostalgia like this.
  16. Jessica Mauboy stans, there's a new song around that I might support

Ellie Goulding ppl, maybe Flux is not the only song we might wanna include this time?

And since her recent singles don't seem to have an impact here, maybe the album will... C'mon 90s gays (80s too)

Robsolete, vague, ohnostalgia and 4 others like this.
  17. ATTN SARAH KLANG SQUAD.
    We cannot fail this time.

18. Upon further review, I will decidedly not be voting for the BTSley collab. A cute girl, but not worth my points.

19. Phew. I cannot stand BTS- there are way better Kpop groups that deserve Western recognition, plus their stans are insufferable.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.