April 2019 PJ Charts: And none for Taylor, byeeeeeee! | Page 29 | The Popjustice Forum

April 2019 PJ Charts: And none for Taylor, byeeeeeee!

Discussion in 'Charts, rates etc' started by ohnostalgia, Apr 8, 2019.

1. When I saw this all I could think about was
    [​IMG]

Running in the water seems to be a great side theme

LE0Night, Music Is Life, Lila and 6 others like this.
  2. Sophiє Єllis-Beжtoя ha impact!

3. Oh god, I died when I first saw that typography back in the day. Especially the "ж" and "я" in her last name, because it makes me want to read it "Bezhtoya" instead of the proper way.

4. One of my greatest PJ moments was tagging her thread “sorhiê êllis bêyzhtoya” and “shandêyalust” only for someone else - I’ve never known who - to add the tag “emeli sandé-alust.” I cackled.

Another of my greatest moments was tagging the top answer game “mushroom keisha siobhan” when Mushroom kept dragging it out... Tags were so great.

Oleander, LE0Night, evilsin and 3 others like this.
  5. [​IMG]

Another one in the basket.

[​IMG]

6. Oo, @Slicey

[​IMG]
    I saw that.

[​IMG]

7. This gif was presented to you by the music video for Chococo by gugudan, a song which is available for streaming and purchasing on a music site near you.

*Disclaimer* Watching this video might cause spontaneous stanning, a sudden onset fear of dolls, a chocolate addiction, a sudden hatred of chocolate, an aversion to Hershey's kisses, the feeling that you are in the midst of a bad trip despite not taking any hallucinogens, a foreboding sense of uncertainty related to what you are watching, the inability to remove this song from your brain, and much more! *Disclaimer*

8. The new thread is gonna open a tiny bit later since I want to have my laptop. Probably Tuesday evening or Wednesday.

I’m off to see some mountains today!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.